You dummy

Salmon - Agree/Affirm
Bonito flakes - Disagree/deny
Kelp - Greeting
Mustard Leaf - Concern / Worry
Salmon Roe - To grab attention
Tuna - Focus
Tuna tuna - Look
Tuna mayo - Talk

------

Itadori balances his pencil between his nose and upper lip. He's staring up at the ceiling as you look over his answers. You're surprised Itadori is serious about studying. He spoke to his track coach that he's taking the week off practice to catch up on his classwork. At first his coach was flabbergasted. He didn't believe Itadori until you showed up after receiving his text.

With you there, the coach quickly believed Itadori and sent the two of you off. An hour into the study session and you have your work cut out for you. You lower the paper down onto the coffee table, your brows twitching. Itadori snaps his attention over to you, an excited expression growing on his face.

"How'd I do?" Itadori leans across the coffee table, his eyes glimmering in hope. But your face reflects the opposite expression. You pinch the bridge of your nose, exhaling deeply. You're surprised Itadori managed to become a freshman this year.

"Not a single answer is right, Ita. This isn't even math that we're looking at." You stare at the boy who groans loudly. He lowers his head onto the coffee table and deflates. You watch his hands turn into fists as he gently hits the table underneath of him.

You try to not laugh at his dramatic behavior. Sighing, you extend a hand to ruffle the top of his hair. Itadori stiffens from your touch before slowly raising his head up. He rests his eyes on you in silence. "You can't give up already Ita. I'll make sure you can at least get a passing grade. Just don't expect getting higher marks than your entire class."

You pull your hand away when you see Itadori flashing you a bright smile. He nods his head vigorously. Itadori grabs hold of his pencil and opens up his English book. You slide the paper back to him, pointing at the first question. The two of you study like this for the next hour.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Itadori focuses intently, his eyes glaring at the math problem in front of him. You quietly scroll through your phone when you hear a loud stomach growling. You look down to your stomach, but the one who's made that noise isn't you. You raise your eyes over to Itadori who's covering his face with both hands. You watch the tips of his ears turn a shade red.

Snickering under your breath, you stand up from your seat. "You should take a break Ita. I'll grab the sandwiches I prepared this morning." You stroll over to the kitchen, opening the fridge. There sits two wrapped peanut butter, honey, banana filled sandwiches. You only hope Itadori isn't allergic to any of the ingredients you used.

"You're not allergic to anything, are you Ita?" Closing the fridge, you return to him. Itadori shakes his head.

"Not that I know of. What did you make Y/L/N?" Itadori takes hold of the sandwich you extend. His eyes basically sparkle when he stares at the sandwich in his palm. You can't help but feel a smile tug on your lips.

You usher him to take a bite to find out himself while unwrapping your own. The moment Itadori takes a bite after unwrapping his sandwich, he lets out a gleeful sound. He happily dances in his spot, eating every last bit of the sandwich. There's not a crumb in sight when you watch him inhale the sandwich. You push his water bottle closer to him after taking a bite of your own sandwich.

"You didn't even taste the sandwich Ita..." You grumble under your breath, a small smile on your face. Itadori wipes a few water droplets from the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand. He scoffs with a smirk.