A night to remember

Salmon - Agree/Affirm
Bonito flakes - Disagree/deny
Kelp - Greeting
Mustard Leaf - Concern / Worry
Salmon Roe - To grab attention
Tuna - Focus
Tuna tuna - Look
Tuna mayo - Talk

------

Silence.

Asides from the beating of your heart against your ear drum. You're tantalized by Inumaki's gaze on you. Neither of you have said a word. The only action is the deep staring between each other. You mentally replay Inumaki's words over and over. Processing.

Swallowing the saliva that builds up in your throat, you blink. Breaking the long unintentional staring competition. The shine in Inumaki's eyes fade and his eyes soften. You can easily read that he's wondering if his actions were too bold. His thoughts seem to back pedal. But you reassure him with a gentle kiss to his lips.

Your breathing comes out shaky when you pull away, your palms cupping his face. Slowly, you stroke his cheeks with your thumbs. Your eyes slowly take in the sight of his platinum blonde hair, his slender nose, and the peculiar markings on the sides of his lips. It's easy enough for your heart to skip at the sight. The boy that you're looking at is someone you love truly and deeply. There's no doubt about that in your mind.

It must be fate for the two of you to meet. No one else has made you happier. No one has gifted you a world of color. No one has shaken up your heart like this. Your eyes slowly make their way back to lock eyes with Inumaki. The corner of your lips curl into a smile, your eyes matching the same expression. With a whisper, you break the silence. "My time is yours, White Rabbit."

You watch Inumaki's Adam apple bob against his throat, his nostrils slightly flaring with his eyes widening for a split second. He nervously parts his lips, wanting to say something but his words remain silent. You witness a shine returning to his eyes and a tiny smirk plastering on his face. Inumaki wraps his arms around you before swiftly laying the two of you against your bed. No longer in Inumaki's lap, the two of you lay on your sides.

Inumaki's embrace comforts you while his lips crash against yours. You've rid him of his hesitation and are rewarded with excitement. Quick kisses morph into deeper ones. The earlier silence in the room is filled with soft pops of each others greedy lips. Not wanting Inumaki to be the only one hands on, your hands find their way towards his chest. You're startled when you feel his heart hammering against his chest, causing you to pull away from the kiss.

Wide eyed, you stare at Inumaki who looks like he's in a daze. His cheeks slowly bloom into a beautiful rosy red as the two of you catch your breaths. You watch Inumaki shyly avert his eyes towards the blanket underneath him. You figured he's shy from you noticing his thumping heart but it was far from that. With your bodies close together, it's impossible for him to hide the excitement below. Something pokes at you.

That being said, you're no longer focused on his racing heart now. Biting your inner cheek, you slowly lower your eyes down but Inumaki quickly grabs onto your jaw to stop you. His eyes dart around your face, his head shaking back and forth. You find his reaction adorable, the corner of your lips curling. With a faint giggle, you raise your left hand up to his wrist that holds your jaw to speak up. "It's okay Toge." His brows knit together, unsure.

But you sneakily shift your right arm that's under you over to his bulge. Inumaki jolts in his spot when he feels your fingertips graze against his pants. Goosebumps runs down his spine as you watch him shiver. With a cheeky smirk, you whisper playfully. "It's not the first time I'm seeing you like this."

With your playful comment, Inumaki scoffs with a glimmer in his eyes. He removes his hand from your jaw to pinch the bridge of your nose. With your hand still on his wrist, you guide his hand down towards your dress. Now you're the one to blush as you slowly part your legs to give his hand access underneath your dress. Inumaki swallows the saliva that builds in his throat when his fingers nervously graze at your panties. You're sure they're damp.