Disclaimer and Summary

DISCLAIMER ⚠️

First of all, This book has no related to the actual epic Mahabharata ...but characters, situations are taken from it....

And also , don't misunderstand this book as a time travel book , it's not a time travel book....
The story is my imagination and no one is allowed to copy my idea....if this idea is already taken , then I'm requesting my readers to please inform me as I don't want to get offended or make others hurt....
Please don't hesitate to tell.... I'll delete it immediately ....

                      SUMMARY
Arjun Maheswari ,  who was working as a game developer in a game developing company in America created a game called " The wrath of kuruvansh" a historical game , which him being resembles to the hero of the game series, to attract the attention of Indian gaming market....

After years , for the first time , he came back to India for the promotion of his new game .....
What if he meets the people in his game in real life ?

What if  he comes to know that the heroine of his game is really connected to him as his soul mate?

What if his characters are connected to each other in different way in real life ...and was just the opposite in game ?

How he came across those people?
How is they connected to him?
Will his game be the reason for revealing his birth secret?

The basic plot of the story is inspired from a South Indian movie ...