12: What's This Feeling Is Called?

Arjun's eyes widened in astonishment hearing his name from her mouth,that too in her unconscious state...

He again listened to her and hell yes!! She is repeating the same...but why?
Arjun asked to himself and sat beside her ...she still has her eyes closed tightly ...
Arjun gently tapped on her cheeks to wake her up... but, she closed her eyes more tightly like as if she open it , he'll go away...fresh tears was still gliding down from the corner of her closed eyes...

" Shakti...shh...I'm here... please don't cry...shhh.. listen..it's ok..I won't leave.." arjun said and her grip on his hands got tightened....arjun winced a bit in pain as her nails dug sharply inside his skin... but nothing seemed important to him than her pale face and painful voice ...he slowly caressed her hairs....

But shakti couldn't decipher what's happening inside her head....she felt like her head will explode in any moment out of pain...she could hear cries and pleadings of herself ,from inside her head and another one's voice which sounded like a man....

" Aryaputra Arjun...never leave me please..."

" Krishnaa I know it's painful for you...but...but I've to.."

" Why are you doing this again and again arya...don't you want to spend time with me?why always you have to leave for wars and country affairs when its time for YOU with ME comes???? "

" Do you think that I have no interest in spending time with you...I'm dying inside to spend some time with you...but...my dharma is calling me Krishnaa and I've to go "

" Why arya...why it's always us..why?.."

" Krishnaa...we both have to suffer this seperation for now.. but remember ,that can't lessen our love for each other and I will eternally resides in you.."

" Then Promise me... promise me arya..that you'll be with me ..in every thick and thins,every step of my life...with me only...at least in our next birth... you'll be eternally mine...in all sense..."

" I promise you panchali...I promise you that this Arjun will be only yours for his next whichever births he takes...now let me take my leave"

" Arya....arya....arya..!!!"

"Arya.." Shakti almost yelled and opened her eyes , startled....
Arjun ,who was sitting beside her became super alert witnessing her sudden reaction and yell...

" Shakti.." a call escaped from his mouth making Shakti turn her head towards him...she wiped her sweat beads from her forehead and sighed...

" Arjun.. you here?" she softly asked and smiled a bit...
Arjun ,at first thought to ask her about why she called his name,but her one smile made him forget everything....

" What happened?are you ok? Do you want something?" Arjun asked immediately without giving her another chance to ask anything...

" Yeah...some water please" she said and arjun got up from his chair to get some water... shakti held her head and closed her eyes tightly as a sharp pain clutched her nerves....

" Shakti... Don't take stress...it's ok... nothing had happened.. it's just a small injury.." she heard Arjun's soft voice beside her and opened her eyes to look up at him....and to be frank,it's the first time she is observing him so close that she even forgot to blink her eyes..

" Are you ok?" Again his voice made her came back to her senses and she smiled....she tried to get up by herself to drink water,but immediately arjun held her hands and helped her to get up...