30 : Shubha Punah Milan

Krishna, lakshmi and darshan hugged each other in mirth witnessing their friend finally uniting with his love...
Soon,others too joined Arjun and Shakti... finally their love saga got fulfilled,this fulfilling their LAST WISH...

𑁍||•••••••••••••••||𑁍

A Week later in Mumbai
A large auditorium was filled with a lot of people including media reporters , newspaper reporters ,top executives of various software companies and many more dignitaries... Krishna and Arjun stood at the middle , conversing with the media with Lakshmi and darshan alongside them...today is the launching ceremony of their dream project " The wrath of kuruvansh"...
And the quartet was so much in excitement and anticipation that finally their dream project is launching in their home country... adding brightness to this happiness,their family also came to witness the ceremony... Krishna and Lakshmi's parents came while darshan's mother, elder brother and sister in law came...the only thing that lacked was the presence of Arjun's family whom also would have been joined if his sister's University exams hadn't started...
At first,Arjun felt a bit upset when his parents informed that they couldn't attend the function...but then by the time,he became happy as Shakti told him that she'll be there for him ...

Arjun glanced at the watch and smiled... A week before,his heart was churning with frenzy emotions...but now ,no one couldn't be more happier than him...he got his world back..he got her back...he got his KRISHNAA Back...now he was waiting for her...just then Arjun felt a touch over his shoulder..

" Arjun... where's sakhi.. didn't you call her?"
Krishna asked as he was eager to introduce his sakhi to his parents...

" Yeah.. yesterday she told me that she have a meeting with one of her clients in her designing studio..but it would have been finished by now... she'll be here soon..."
Arjun said...he glance fastened on the entrance ,anticipating her arrival...
He shook his head and turned..just then, he felt a strong fragrance touching his nostrils...he pivoted on his heels to see his beloved krishnaa standing behind him with a wide smile, looking bewitchingly beautiful in her Royal blue saree pairing with a neck knot blouse...her open tresses and golden  jhumkas dangling on her ears added flavours to her beauty... Arjun's eyes travelled from top to bottom in utter surprise by beholding her in ethnics..he got spellbound by the enchantress standing infront of him...
She winked at him making Arjun come back into the world and he made a grimace face...

"The party is gonna start in some seconds krishnaa...and you're coming now.."
He whined like a kid and shakti felt it's a kinda cute...

" Oh...arjun baba got angry... sorry..I got a bit late because I had gone to get your surprise.."
She divulged and winked at him.. Krishna who was approaching towards them heard it and asked

"What surprise?"

" This surprise"
By saying  so ,she streched her hand dramatically towards the entrance and Arjun saw his Little sister Ankita running towards him with a wide smile, followed by his parents...Arjun almost covered his mouth by hands in utter astonishment..his parents who were in America till yesterday suddenly standing infront of him as if like some illusion... Ankita hugged him tightly and so did he...
The family shared a warm group hug and a warm smile sprawled on  shakti's lips...

" Papa..maa .what a surprise..how did you manage this..?so you guys lied to me that this motu's exam is going on"
Arjun asked in utter surprise while lightly knocking on his sister's head..he didn't even had a clue about his parents arrival...

" We've already planned this a week before..but kept it as a surprise from you.. isn't it shakti beta?"
Rekha asked to shakti making her nod and Arjun raised his brows at her...