26 : A Ray Of Light In Darkness

Meanwhile,
Krishna and Lakshmi sat together in the garden discussing  about Arjun And shakti...

" Krish...i don't think shakti will easily realise her feelings... moreover how can we convince her... she's more attached to her family and I'm sure that she won't do anything that makes their head hung down..."
Lakshmi said and Krishna sighed...he and Lakshmi is entrusted to unite those two eternal lovers and thereby fulfill their last wish... But here they are , sitting helpless...the path ahead of them for uniting the two Krishnas was filled with a lot of obstacles and now darkness consumed it...

" I don't know how to make them understand... especially shakti..Arjun had already realised his love but shakti is hesitant..i could see the same love and passion for him in her eyes but she's concealing it.."
Krishna said and lakshmi nodded positively...but suddenly Krishna's expression changed and a beautiful smile formed on his lips...

" Laksh... but no.. almighty won't let his boon go in vain...my inner self is saying that something good is going to happen...someone is going to come who will help us..who will guide us... I could see a ray of hope in this darkness too..."
Krishna said smiling at lakshmi and lakshmi stared at him in amusement...

" Who could that be Krishna..you are the blessing of  Sri mat narayan itself..even you are helpless, then who'll arrive to change shakti's mind?"
Lakshmi asked and Krishna's smile widened...who else will come when the blessing of almighty lord itself is in trouble...

" When we, the blessings of narayan and Narayani are helpless.. who else will come to help us other than her,his sibling by soul...and if his soul is thirsty for help , then his soul sister will come to quench it .."
Krishna said and Lakshmi smiled as if she understood about whom he is referring to...if narayan's soul was in agony in vaikunta, then she could feel it in kailash...then why not here.... she'll be definitely here for her brother....shyla putri Parvathi will be definitely here for  her brother vaikunteshwara...

Inside the living room,
Heiii.. shakti..yippee.."
Suddenly startling everyone,a girl entered into the room with a wide grin and shakti's eyes widened in happiness...

"Kalki.."
She muttered and sprinted towards the figure to meet her dearest friend...

"She muttered and sprinted towards the figure to meet her dearest friend

Kalki bhaumik
( A proud Bengali girl..jovial and energetic,mischievous yet matured in handling things...she is the CEO of a leading online marketing company in USA... her traits almost matched same to Krishna and she is the blessing of goddess parvathi...)

"Chinki...."
Kalki almost jumped on to shakti and hugged her tightly... She is meeting after a long time and since the long lost friends had a lot to say...

Kalki, shakti and Ganga were college friends... they together completed their graduation in commerce...but soon,they got parted as shakti went to London to pursue her fashion designing career and kalki to do further studies in commerce to commence a business on her own...when she got to know about her best friend's wedding, kalki couldn't restrain her excitement and came here...