3 : Her ' unlogical' Dream

Little he knows that his words will come true in all sense and why not , he is blessings of narayan afterall!!

Here in India,
A girl is seen peacefully sleeping on her bed with her lotus shaped eyes closed and a small smile on her lips....her forehead covered with sweat beads even after sleeping under ac....her beautiful pink lucious lips was murmuring something.....

She saw two pair of Hazels staring at her ....he never saw such eyes for anyone....two hazel eyes with shades of brown .....she could hear her own voice in the most sweet tone but she couldn't see her..only those pair of eyes was visible to her

" Arya...why are you looking like this "

A small smile adorned her lips...again she heard...

" Arya...are you dreaming..I'm asking you why are you looking at me like this?"

Slowly slowly that Hazels started disappearing from her sight....

" Arya.." worry laced on her sweet voice

" Arya..." She again called as now that Hazels is totally out of her sight....

" Arya!!!" She yelled and immediately got up....

She looked around to see it's still dark...she switched on the table lamp .....
Her face glowed like a shining star in the dim light of table lamp....
She wiped her forehead which covered with sweat ...
She suddenly felt water droplets all over her face...she slowly touched her cheeks to find out it's already wet....wet with her tears...
She wondered...she wasn't neither sad nor worried about anything....but why she is crying? She don't know..

she looked around her bleak room and got up from the bed....she took the jug from the table beside and drank water from it....she came back to the bed and took a deep breath....she turned on her phone and looked at the time... 2:00pm...she again laid down on her bed and closed her eyes...but she didn't slept further as her ' unlogical' dream, according to her didn't let her sleep....

Here Back in America,
Arjun was still staring at that cartoon even after 15 minutes, lakshmi show that to him... sitting on his movable chair,he kept circling in half circular manner,  by swirling a pen with his fingers, he kept staring at the cartoon with a small smile....

He literally got lost in her dark brown eyes and he felt he had seen those orbs somewhere...
Lakshmi noticed this and she slowly went near him....she grabbed a chair from aside and sat near him...

" I've seen her somewhere" he blurted out without noticing lakshmi...

She slightly smiled at him and said
" Sometimes it happens arjun...we sometimes feel something like that ..that's not only person, sometimes some places,some events...some incidents..you know it's quite common... leave it and come it's already late and moreover our shift time is  over.."

He nodded slightly but he isn't satisfied with her words....he somehow felt a strong connection with that character..
.
.
Again back in india,
It's morning now
A large house, probably not less than a palace , painted in white looked like shining one, as the first yellow rays of sun hit on the wall, reflecting it....

A woman is seen praying in her pooja room.... behind her, three men are standing, joining their hands....she turned with the aarti plate and the girl is revealed to be......

she turned with the aarti plate and the girl is revealed to be