Epilogue

" Uttara ??"
Arjun and Shakti asked together in shock!!

Shakti stared at them in shock...
So the reincarnation  is still incomplete...they curiously glanced at their son and the girl with whom he is playing with..Arjun and Shakti smiled at each other and sighed thinking that finally their children also got blessed with the life they lost , previous time..soon the party came to an end and everyone departed to their own alloted rooms to take rest..

𑁍||•••••••••••||𑁍

After two days ,

The one week stay in Mumbai relaxed both childrens and elders.. Relishing moments with family, putting the non stop works and umpteen responsibilities aside was a bliss.. children really enjoyed their vacations in homeland and formed a really great bond..So as a part of them coming India after a long time, at weekend, yuvan threw a small party to everyone at his mansion itself.. unlike the anniversary party, it was simple and elegant including only their closed ones..it was night time and ladies alone were chilling at the terrace while the men has started chatting at the garden, sipping some soft drinks...
At first yuvan started ..

" you know what guys I must say that I'm lucky..you know.. devu is absolutely a darling.."
Yuvan said and everyone clapped their hands..but then he took an unexpected turn..his smile turned into sob

" I wanted to say that but I will never say .. she's not darling dude.. she's daring..I'm afraid of her yaar, that's why today we have to drink this soft drink instead of branded ones.."
Yuvan cried and Krishna laughed loudly..Arjun guffawed and sipped his soft drink.. Basant snapped his fingers and told

" Exactly bro.. sometimes I feel like what did I meant by doing this thing, marriage.."

" Bro..we must not say that bro..they are doing so much for us.."
Krishna said Patting basant's shoulder..

" I know krish.. you'll support because the mere name lakshmi  will make your blood run cold.. isn't it..?"
Suddenly Darshan quipped and darshan and Arjun gave a hi fi.. their  loud laughter resonated in the garden..

" laugh as much as you want.. should I call sakhi and Ganga here?"
Suddenly Krishna asked and Arjun stiffened..

" Please maddy.. you guys know shakti no, she'll chop my head and stuff it on our house wall if she get to know that I got drunk...so i can't even attend a party yaar"
Arjun said making others laugh..

" Things are mutual here too"
Krishna and darshan sighed together while our twins laughed

" Bhumika has already chopped mine several times.."
From a corner,heard dhyan's weak voice and he heard a Chorus of " oh " from them ..

" Varsha also isn't less ..we all are traveling on the same boat.."
Heard karan's comment atlast making others nod their head..

" But still they endure so much for our family isn't it? In other way,They are one of the reason why we all are here happily ."
Breaking the silence, dev asked and others nodded..even though they stated their opinions in the hearts of hearts they loved their beloveds more than anything in this world ...

On the Ladies side,
The ladies gang Devika , varsha , Shakti and renuka sreejaya, bhumika, Ganga Lakshmi and hema were busy in playing truth or dare..They turned the bottle and targeted each other..
They insisted each other choose truth and finally ended up pulling each other's legs..

" So now it's my turn.."
Bhoomika squeaked as now it's her turn to spin the bottle..she spinned and landed it pointing devika..

" Wow .tell us didi..truth or dare"
Other cheered and devika facepalmed..if she choose dare ,the. The girls tell her to do something crazy which will end up in getting embarrassed...so she chose truth..