10: Handling For a Life Time

Next day,
Shakti yawned and streched her hands forward lazily as the yellow rays fell over her face , peeping through the curtains...she felt herself fresh and happy ...In these days, she never felt this type of feeling... till yesterday, she did wake up like a lazy ass , but today the feeling is different....

Shakti got up from the bed taking a sharp breathe and
" Aaahhhchu..." a long sneeze escaped from her nose.... shakti rubbed her nose and found mucus was already dripping from her nose ...ewww!!!
She immediately pulled out a tissue and wiped her nose.... yesterday's rain had gifted her the most irritating thing .. cold and sneezing ....
If her condition is like this,then what about arjun?? ...he was the one who 'enjoyed' in the rain..
Shakti smiled to herself thinking about arjun... her yesterday's moments with arjun came infront of her eyes...her heart skipped a beat thinking about how he helped her .... shakti looked down , smiling to herself and shades of pink adorned her face...

Breaking her trance , suddenly her clock striked...she looked at the clock right infront of her bed ....
It's already 7.....she rushed into the bathroom and shut the door to get freshen up ..
.
.
In Another place in Mumbai,
The sound of bells ringing heard from inside a two storied building...the house isn't big like a mansion but it is big enough to say ....
Inside the pooja room of the house,a girl is seen sitting in a lotus position and doing aarti ...her eyes were closed and lips kept moving slowly as she was chanting prayers...her soft straight hair fluttered in soft breeze....

" Devika....get aarthi ka thal... basanth is leaving.." she heard her grandmother and got up from there with aarti ka thal...she turned to reveal that she is none other than Devika...

Devika Agarwal( Elder sister of basanth , lovely,calm and introvert

Devika Agarwal
( Elder sister of basanth , lovely,calm and introvert.. reincarnation of Devika)

" Coming daadi" devika said at the top of her voice....
Devika reached the hall to see basanth,her young brother already standing there with a small smile on his lips , looking at his sister and their daadi standing beside them...

Basanth Agarwal
( Younger brother of devika, he is 2 year younger than her, an employee in Yuvan's company and reincarnation of Bheem)

Devika went towards them and tip toed to put a thilak on basanth's forehead... she tried her maximum to reach his level but she can't...his height!!.. sometimes she felt like he is even more tall than Eiffel tower... finally she made a face and basanth laughed...he bend down a bit for her and she put thilak on him....he touched the plate and bowed before it , joining his hands....