23 : Tints Of Love

" what the hell I'm doing on a hospital bed..i was with you all.."
Arjun got up immediately from the bed and glanced at Krishna incredulously...

" Parth ..relax .. actually it's not only you...all others have also admitted in the same hospital.."
Krishna divulged and Arjun stared at him , unable to comprehend his words... lakshmi glanced at Krishna and then at Arjun simultaneously....

"Are you alright Arjun?"
Arjun swivelled his head towards the direction where he heard the sound and he saw darshan standing with concern laced visage...
He glanced at darshan from top to bottom as if he's watching him for the first time...his memories ran back to his uncle dhritarashtra,though all that memories he had with him were bitter ...

" Yeah...I'm .."
Arjun replied softly and glanced simultaneously at his friends and asked in an exasperated voice...

" Can anyone tell me what's happening?"
He asked and this time darshan replied...

" Actually the one who brought us all here were the security guards in the palace..they said that after we got inside the palace, a sudden Strom came resulting in shutting the windows and gates of palace...thus we all felt suffocated and fainted there itself..."
Darshan said and Krishna sighed...a befuddled Arjun glanced at lakshmi Krishna and darshan...

" And you guys also fainted..."
He asked raising his brow and darshan nodded positively...

"Yes .. we all gained consciousness a few minutes back...it was only you and Shakti left...now you woke up but don't know about shakti..."
Darshan said and Arjun's eyes widened...he glanced at his madhav just to earn a positive nod from him...

Arjun immediately tried to get down from the bed but a hand stopped him from doing further..he saw darshan glancing at him with guilt and pain...he immediately embraced Arjun into a tight hug...Arjun knows what he was feeling...
Him ,as dhritarashtra did a lot to hurt his brother's children just because of his over obsession over his children...
Darshan said nothing but Tears made their way down through his eyes , pouring out his emotions well...
Krishna patted darshan on his shoulder to appease him and Arjun rubbed his back just to soothe him ...
Lakshmi smiled at them and slowly left the room , to check shakti's state of health...

Just then, grabbing their attention,they heard the sound of door opening...their head snapped towards the direction and the scene infront of him brought tears into Arjun's orbs...
His four brothers standing infront of him, gazing fondly at him...
His elder brother in the form of yuvan , his bhrata bheem as bhushan and his naughty Little brothers Nakul and sahadev as dev and naksh...
Tears permeated from their eyes as the 4 brothers intently stared at him ...
Immediately,the 5 brothers gathered into a bear hug and tightly hugged each other, squeezing out their happiness and excitement...

" I never knew that almighty will give us another chance to see together.."
Bhushan said as they parted and the brothers grinned to each other in happiness...

" And look how we all became brothers in this life too ..this time soul brothers.."
Nakul commented , making everyone smile a bit..
But on the other side,Arjun strived hard not to explicit his agitation....yes, he was happy that his brothers got enlightened by their past life but he was tensed..tensed thinking about their memories with HIS krishnaa.
He side glanced Krishna and Krishna smiled at him as if he knew everything...

As soon as the brothers left the room after spending a little time together, Arjun anxiously glanced at Krishna and Krishna placed his palms over Arjun's shoulder..

" Don't worry parth...your brothers are here to fulfill their past wishes...they do remember about panchali, but not the memories they spent with her...for them , she's just yuvan's fiancee.."
Krishna tranquilized Arjun and he felt a pang inside his heart heeding to Krishna's statement about shakti as yuvan's fiancee...