14: Something Unexpected

Two days passed by,
Shakti got discharged and happily returned to the house...she became active more than before and it made karan and dhyan delighted...but ajay was more bothered about her future rather than her health...
Meanwhile Shakti was on an another world of thoughts...bhumika wasn't joking two days before, when arjun came to meet her... shakti wondered that did she really blush when arjun pecked her forehead? Was that normal among friends? And also after that arjun didn't come to meet her and also didn't call her...
Shakti sat on the edge of her bed immersed in her own thoughts when her phone beeped with notification...

Hey arjun here...I hope you came home.. take care ☺️

Yeah...how did you know and from where did you get this number?🤨

Your to be bhabhi gave me madam.. actually I came to hospital to meet you but your bhabhi told me that you already got discharged...
Well..how are you now?

I'm fine...the wounds are almost healed ..but what about you...why didn't

You come to meet me ..huh?!😤

Really sorry shakti..got busy with my promotions... I'll meet you soon..take care bye ☺️

A small smile Adorned her lips and she looked at the message and sighed...she felt happy recognising that arjun was concerned for her and her health...
don't you think that it's something more than Friendship..?
Again bhumika's words rang inside her ears...but at the same time,her engagement with Yuvan also flashed infront of her eyes... shakti exhaled a deep breathe and shurgged off her thoughts and went to get freshen up...

.

.

Arjun blushed while typing the last message amd kept smiling to himself coyly... krishna,who was observing all these wriggled his eyebrows... krishna instantly recognised the reason for him to blush...

"Arjun ..with whom you are chatting with" krishna asked as if he didn't know...

" With Shakti" Arjun casually replied unknown to the impact that can be created by his words...

" Arjun...what's your plan yaar? Don't tell me that you love her" his madhav mischievously taunted him...

" Maddy when did I tell you that I love her?" Arjun looked horrified as well as surprised at his friends sudden question...

" Look arjun ...may be it's just my thought..I don't know..but I can see some changes in you... you aren't like before... you've changed..a lot.." krishna inched closer to arjun and stated with graveness carrying in his voice...

" Maddy..I.."

" Please don't try to justify.. atleast not infront of me...I know you better than you know yourself...I can see that Spark in your eyes... think properly..I think you've fallen for that girl man. You are in love.." Krishna said but later added

" But before your feelings overpower your senses ...make yourself understand that she's some others fiancee.." krishna left by saying this, leaving an anxious arjun behind...

Arjun came back to his room and locked himself ...he sat on the bed and thought about his moments with her till today and started to analyse it...he himself couldn't change the fact that he have changed a lot after seeing Shakti...arjun laid down on his back over the bed and stared blankly at the ceiling thinking about his feelings....

.

.

Next day,
It was a normal working day...the vehicles passing in wind speed, dreadful long hours in traffic..the continuous Beeping of horns made the whole city drown in the hustle bustle...