22 : Destined To Be Together

" About them....hm.."
Krishna inhaled a long deep breath and glanced directly into arjun's eyes... Arjun's eyes widened in shock...

" Haha...don't burn me with your looks parth... don't worry...they haven't born..."
Krishna said and arjun raised his brows...

" Yeah I know you are confused because they haven't done any sin ... but that's not the reason that they never took birth..."
krishna said and as usual arjun couldn't bridle his inquisitiveness....

" Then what's the reason madhav...as far as I remember they haven't done any sin purposefully...then why?? I was just asking because I want to know the reason...that doesn't means that I wanted them to born...in fact, I'm relieved that they are not here, because atleast they wouldn't have to endure this pain...and besides, how can I accept them all in this birth..it's kaliyug...no!!!"
Arjun exclaimed and he looked almost horrified which made krishna laugh out loud...

" Parth.. if your doubts will go on like this , then I'm sure I'll become insane by hearing and laughing at your thoughts...."
Krishna said and arjun rolled his eyes, exasperated.... krishna made arjun face him and said...

" They aren't here because they have already got what they wanted in their last birth..."
Krishna said and arjun passed a befuddled glance to krishna...

" I didn't get you there madhav..."
Arjun said and krishna understood his turmoil...even Krishna didn't want to confer anymore pain to arjun who is already passing through so much...

" Think parth.. about Naga princess ulupi, who was daughter of airavata kauravya , the Naga king..the widow and childless young maiden who badly craved for your presence in her life.."
Krishna said and arjun closed his eyes... marrying ulupi was one of the weakest moments in Arjuna's life...she got married to him by almost intimidating him ...and as a warrior , he didn't want to be the reason for a woman's death...she was a warrior, was a good mother to iravan and he spent least time with her ..

"Yes..the widow and childless princess felt attracted and fell in love with you and wanted to marry you...so to fulfill her wish, she intimidated you that she'll commit suicide If you rejects her and made you marry her without even considering your disapproval in that proposal..."
Krishna said and Arjun nodded as if he clearly remembers all those things..

" And she got married to you and bore your first son iravan...she brought  him up as a great warrior...and that's what she wished parth..she wished to become your wife...she wanted herself to be known as gandivdhari Arjun's wife , his child's mother ..and she got her wish fulfilled... You remember what she said before you married her... don't you?"
Krishna said and finally asked..arjun closed his eyes and reminiscenced her words she said before getting married to him , with glistening eyes

" I wanted to be known as your wife...i wanted you to tint my colourless Life by accepting me as your wife...by this marriage, you'll add more tinctures to my life....i won't demand your love or care afterwards because I know that's only reserved for the queen, your yagyaseni... all that I want from you is a heir for our clan and please honour me with the opportunity to bear your heir within me ...after that ,i promise I won't come as a hindrance between you and your beloved Krishnaa's love..."

Arjun opened his eyes and glanced at madhav...yes her wishes got fulfilled in the last birth itself...she got the opportunity to be known as Arjun's second wife and she bore his first son iravan...he was bought up by ulupi as a warrior... atlast , before his death, atleast she was blessed enough to witness his wedding with iravati... krishna smiled looking at the horizon and continued...

"The same happened with chitrangada too...the manipura princess..she asked the almighty to give her a boon to attract you towards her and marry her...but again her prayers failed infront of your devotion and love for your krishnaa...but again fate played a different game...you got married to her by her father's insistence and thus you fulfilled her wish too...her wishes too became completed when she begot your second son babruvahan for you..."
Arjun shook his head as if remembers it clearly... he did remember that how chitrangada came behind him everywhere he go and how she tried to sweet talk with him... marriage with her felt more like a deal for arjuna that time...he felt it right just for binding indraprastha's alliance with Manipura....
krishna continued...