9 : Friends??

Shakti looked at him and then his hands which was now holding her hands..she felt snow falling inside her stomach.. she won't agree but her conscience mind never wanted him to take off his hands from hers..his touch sent chills down through her spines...but she came back to her senses and immediately took her hands from his grip...

" I'll manage... " she stated coldly...

Arjun looked away and saw some drunken people coming out from the hotel and staring at her ..arjun felt annoyed....

" No...I'll drop you..come" he said back in a stubborn tone..
Now Shakti became a little calm and she agreed to go with him...
Arjun opened the front door of his car for her and she sat inside along with him...arjun started the car and drove...
.
.
Arjun constantly looked at shakti to check if she is fine or not.... Shakti stared outside through the window glass and wiped her tears often ..and don't know why, it made arjun sad...

" Water?" Arjun asked ...he didn't anticipated a reply...he just wanted to divert her mind...

" No need thanks.." she said in a broken voice , wiping her tears...
Arjun looked away...he can't see her in tears and the fun fact is ,he himself don't know,why is it so...
Arjun stopped the car suddenly and looked at her annoyed... shakti looked at him baffled
Now what happened to him?

He got down from the car and so did she..he stood at the middle of that deserted road ,with his hands on the bonnet of his car...

" What happened..gaadi kharab hogaya kya?" ( What happened ,does the car got repaired?) She asked

" Why are you crying...you know he is not in sense ...he said that just because he's not in sense..what's the need to cry like this.." arjun raised his voice a bit..he don't know why he raised his voice ..why he was annoyed..

Shakti passed a 'seriously' type look and retorted back
" Seriously...you think it's not a thing to cry with? Oh...why won't you? He is your family friend ...he didn't insult you .. but me...it was me who got embarrassed in the crowd..why should you bother about all these.. you won't understand that ....you don't know how it feels when your own fiance insult you infront of others that too for the reason which you doesn't even knows.."
Shakti passed a glare and stood at opposite side , crossing her arms against her chest, averting her face ....
Arjun listened to her calmly and didn't replied...she was right though..
whoever in her place will gets hurt... he allowed her to pour her feelings , out from her heart...but shakti realised that she hadn't shouted at him like this,that too in the first meeting itself..

" I'm sorry" she said Looking down...arjun heard it his shrugged his head sideways..

" no..no I'm so.. sorry..I was just...I didn't want to talk like that.. actually I don't like girls crying..that's why .." he said , actually lied...he never meant all girls ... but only her...he didn't like her crying..but he just can't tell that ...so, he generalized it ..

" Sorry ... I got too rude. .." she genuinely apologised...

" It's ok..wipe your tears now .." he said shakti immediately wiped the drops of fresh tears on her face and smiled. He too smiled back

Arjun was about to get inside the car, something caught his attention...arjun looked at shakti who was about to get inside the car and asked
"So as Now you cried this much, can I ask you something?" Arjun asked

" What " she asked back

" Do you mind eating an ice-cream with me?"

Shakti passed a confusing look and arjun signalled her to look forward...she saw a small ice cream van coming from the opposite side... suddenly, the sad expression of Shakti switched into an excited one and nodded happily....
Arjun praised himself inside for successfully converting her mind....
They walked forward and ice cream van stopped seeing them...