11 : An Accident

" Krishaaaaa....!!!!!" A loud scream escaped from his mouth unknowingly!!!!!!

Arjun ran towards there like as if he was running for his life ,his life depends upon it...his legs shivered and heart thuddered inside frantically....the sight he saw,took his breathe away...

He saw Shakti lying unconscious on the road.... blood was oozing out from her forehead and hands were injured...her scooty got damaged due to the impact of collision....arjun immediately sat down beside her..tears blurred his vision...

" Shakti...sha.. shakti.."
he called in a broken voice...he took her head in his hands..it's bleeding!!!...his whole body went numb and it didn't move an inch away from her....

his whole body went numb and it didn't move an inch away from her

"Shakti.. please..." He pleaded and again tears made their way down through his cheeks...he looked around for help...but none of them took an initiative to take her to hospital... instead, everybody looked pathetically at them...

Arjun saw a car coming towards them...arjun immediately took Shakti in a bridal style and ran towards the direction and stopped the car..

" Excuse me.. please help me.. it's emergency.." arjun pleaded...tears continuously ran down from his eyes...
He saw krishna coming out of the car with a horror expression...arjun sighed seeing them..darshan , without any word immediately opened the back door and arjun slowly made shakti lay down and he too sat there at the back seat.. resting her head on his lap...  Krishna and darshan passed a confusing look and immediately got into the car, leaving lakshmi there..

" Shakti... Please.." arjun kept calling her to bring back her conciousness... he could sense her breathing unevenly..

" Arjun... what's happening.. this is  shakti .. isn't it? And what's she doing here.." Darshan asked in one go..

" Darsh I'll explain everything to you...but now please.. please make it fast.." arjun said and he himself got confused,why he is crying...

During the whole journey, Krishna didn't utter a word...he was just astonished by Arjun's behaviour...he is crying!!!
Because the arjun they know was never like this..but today they saw him vulnerable and Shattered...WHY???
And that's the only question there in his mind now...
.
.
Arjun took Shakti in his arms in a hurricane Speed and rushed into the hospital..he didn't even waited for a stretcher...he directly ran into the casualty with her and shouted for help...
Doctors came running and asked arjun to wait outside...Arjun stood outside the casualty and wiped his tears....krishna tightly held arjun by his shoulders and consoled him...he made arjun sit on a bench nearby..

" Arjun .. calm down " krishna squeezed his hands gently to assure him...

" What happened actually..?" Darshan asked sitting beside Arjun and arjun explained how she came there and what happened...

" Arjun...we should inform her family and Yuvan bro..." Krishna said and suddenly they noticed the door of casualty opened....

" Who brought this patient?" A nurse asked coming outside...arjun immediately rushes towards the door..