16 : Journey To'Dwapar Yug'

Arjun excused and came out from that suffocated environment...He came back to his room, sat on his bed and racked his hairs in exasperation...
Why his life is pulling him again and again into this marriage ?
Why it is bothering him?
when did she and her problems become his too?

He closed his eyes , finding the answers for his umpteen quests and some solace...Just then, he felt someone's cold hands over his shoulders... Arjun jerked up and rose on his feet...
He saw bhushan and preetha standing infront of him with a smile...

" Arjun , two days after ,we are going to select wedding dress for Yuvan and for selecting wedding trousseau for shakti...you must come...okay?"
Preetha said affectionately and Arjun felt a pang Inside his chest...the thought of their marriage squirmed his heart ....

" But aunty I want to go to office..we are here for promotions and they won't allow.."
Arjun tried to evade from the wedding purchase...but preetha immediately forestalled him and said..

" Arjun I already knew that you will find some lame excuses to save yourself from this.. but not this time, I've already said krishna to handle with your works too and he assured me that he himself will sent you with us.."
Preetha said happily and arjun mentally imprecated krishna, a numerous times for doing such a betrayal...
Arjun badly wanted to get out of this circumstances...but now it's too late..
All that arjun could do was nothing but nodding his head and trying to look happy...

As soon as they went, darshan and lakshmi came inside to hear the ear piercing yells of Krishna...
They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders realising the fact that now krishna's arjie is quenching all his madness on his Maddy...
.

.
After two days,
The dark clouds overcasted the sky even after its 10 in the morning...dark clouds fought with the white ones which resulted in making huge tremor sounds from the sky...The heavy drop-down that cascaded from the sky complimented perfectly with the state of mind that Arjun had today...
Gloomy and unpleasant...

Arjun lazily got ready to go to the mall for wedding purchase..he threw on his sweat shirt that he found from his suitcase at first and set his hairs in aloofness...
Despite of him looked well, deep down inside his heart,he was feeble..he badly wanted to eschew this situation...he can't handle the pressure that he was going through now... perceiving Shakti and Yuvan together had given him only anguish and incision...The reason for this dejection was unbeknownst to him but still he just know this much that he hated seeing them together...

Arjun came out of his room and saw krishna shooting culpable glances at Arjun...he darted a sharp glare back at him and rushed out of the apartment making darshan and lakshmi sigh...
Uff this much drama ?

By the right time , naksh and dev picked arjun from his apartment and headed towards the mall where everyone was awaiting...within minutes,they reached the mall...

Upon reaching there, Arjun saw Bharadwaj family along with shakti's friend Ganga,dhyan and bhumika was already present there...
Upon seeing arjun,bhumika waved her hands in glee but before he could reciprocate, Bhushan took arjun to the men's section to get the clothes for groom selected...
Arjun helped them to select even though he felt disheartened and extreme uncomfortness...

On the other hand,
Bhumika tapped on the shoulders of shakti who seems to be lost somewhere... bhumika passed another lehenga for the trial...
It was a simple but elegant maroon lehenga embedded with Swarovski crystals and embellished with shimmering sequences...
Shakti glanced at bhumika with a grim face... Exasperation was well written on her face...she is mentally and physically exhausted...her inner self was churning inside out of jittery, anxiety and confusion...
She looked pale and languish,yet she was here because of her family...
Shakti rolled her eyes and heaved a sigh of displeasure...it's the 8 th lehenga that she was trying..