5: Meeting

Shakti rolled over her bed from one side to another... usually,she will sleep as soon as landed on her bed...but today , sleeping godess is not caring her infact no even looking at her.... finally she got up from the bed , leaving the attempt to sleep....

She is nervous, insecure, frustrated and what not...from the day when she got to know about this alliance,she was feeling restless...she somehow wanted to stop it...but it's now beyond her control.....she was an ambitious girl who is always behind her career and nothing else....what she wanted all was freedom.... freedom to explore this whole world like a bird.... flying freely..but she knows she have a family and they don't allow her to do so...so tomorrow she have to pretend before them that she is happy.. atleast for her family ....
.
.
But on the other side of the world,
" Arjun ...you packed everything right?...dress,your essentials everything..don't forget your laptop charger, phone charger and head sets too...ha...and ha keep your powerbank somewhere you can see quickly and don't forget it.." his mom reminded him...he sometimes felt her behaviour like typical ITV serial mothers , even though she's living in America...

" Yes my mom... everything is ready...and remember one thing , I'm going after one week..not today ..relax.." he said hugging his mother from behind

" Bro..are you going to dadi's house? " Ankita asked as she made her entry into his room...

" Nope..I'm going to Mumbai..." He said and her face lit up like a 100 watt bulb

" Bhai..that means you are going to bollywood..hayee...that means you will meet bollywood stars for your promotion and also you can ogle at hot girls..." she blurted out without looking her surroundings and earned a pinch on her ears from her big brother....

" Aah... Maa..look ..."she winced and his mother playfully slapped on Arjun's hand..

" What's my wrong? Look what Your daughter is saying maa " he said and rolled his eyes...

" Or may be you will get your girl from there...?" He heard his sister saying and his heart skipped a beat...
Ankita laughed at him and left the room along with her mother...

Arjun laid down on the bed directly and smiled slightly remembering his sister's words...'his girl'...... but the next moment, he felt his heart getting restless... restless due to some unknown reasons...he felt like someone is going to snatch something away from him which is very precious for him...

He closed his eyes and laid down quietly on the bed... now he could hear his own heart beat in his ears...he sat up on his bed and grabbed the jug filled with water from the table beside...
He drank half of it and again listened...

Arjun's pov
No..it's still beating!!!!!!!how weird...!!
I wasn't feeling any anxiety ,tension or anything. But my heart is racing faster....is this the symptom of heart attack ? What heart attack!!!!!???
What the heck....no..no way...why will I get heart attack..I mean I always take good care of my health even during my hectic schedules....I'm always concious about the food I eat amd exercises... but why is it happening.....what's going on...
Pov ends...

He laid on the bed again and closed his eyes...he felt his eyes too heavy to open and very soon he dozzed into sleep....
.
.
Next day , In india
" Chinki...wake up... chinki...wake up na.." varsha called shakti and removed the duvet which covered her supple body ...

" Bhabhi ...yaar.. please..sone do .." she whined like a little child without opening her eyes and again snuggled her pillow....

Varsha rolled her eyes and again called shakti by shaking her ...