21 : Answers

The snow capped peaks of the great Himalayas glistened under the twilight of the fiery ball in the sky which was getting ready to get submerged into the horizon...
Arjuna,the soul of Indra and darling son of pandu and pritha took sluggish steps aiming the snow covered peaks, finding salvation beneath the feet of bholenath... his robust, well sculptured figure which accustomed to carry the mighty Gandiva quivered by the sudden rush of the frosting gust of Himalayas...he strove to hold his erratic breathe steady...but he already left his wish to live...he already left the wish to live further after witnessing his beloved falling down and taking her last breathe..his inner self hankered to hold her close to his heart and fondle her face , placing it inside his lap...he wanted to shout out and cry his heart out...But his eldest just asked them to walk forward, leaving a justification to her demise which shook the mighty Gandivdhari to the core...

"She has to left her mortal body, foremost because even though she loved all of her husbands equally,she had a great partiality towards Dhananjaya"

" And yet again... she sacrificed her life because of her immense and undying love for you..."
At the very moment itself, Arjuna 's inner self screamed at him...he closed his eyes and a stream of tears cascaded from his eyes...yes..her life was filled with sacrifices and tribulations... because of her love for him..
First she had to divide herself among his brothers. .
Why? Because she loved him
She made her whole life as a penance...
Why? because she loved him...
And again ,for the period of 12 years,she bare the pain of separation from him...
Why ? Because she loved him
She endured the pain of bringing his fourth wife into indraprastha,to live regally inside his mansion as his own wife..
Why ? Because she loved him...
Again she endured 13 years of exile Life and one year of incognito life...
Why ? Because she loved him...
Yet again , she became the foremost one to embrace death even after travelling through the blazing path of life...
Why ? Because she loved him...

"Madhav..."
Arjuna murmured under in his breathe, with his quivering voice...the frigid gust is made him difficult to walk further...
He heard the scream of sahadeva succeeding by Nakul...but he never got the courage to take a glance back at the torpid bodies of his brothers...
Arjun strived hard to breathe...
he knows that it's his turn now..A wide smile formed on his already inert lips...it's time to embrace death... finally the time approached for him to join with his krishnaa and his brothers...

" Madhav...i can't thank you enough for blessing me with your presence in my life...but if i have another chance,then let me take birth as my  Krishnaa's Arjuna..only hers and no one else..i want her to be with me ..I want her as mine only..to take care of...to love endlessly... please give my krishnaa back to me madhav atleast the next time"
While inhaling his last breathe arjun prayed inside and a lone tear escaped from his eyes before letting his mortal body touch the frozen path of Himalayas...he closed his eyes in satisfaction and gratification, and went deep into a beautiful sleep from which he will never woke up , to feel the bliss of being with his krishnaa...

he closed his eyes in satisfaction and gratification, and went deep into a beautiful sleep from which he will never woke up , to feel the bliss of being with his krishnaa