20 : Finding Answers

Arjun and Shakti set their foot together inside the palace...into their previous birth ,into their past...Their inner self got occupied with some anonymous feelings...

After roaming for half of an hour,they finally got into the court chamber of the palace.. within this time, everyone started to feel some ineffable feelings and emotions inside them...

" And I think this is the royal court...can you guys believe it...we are standing at one of the famous place in history...where one of the main causes of Mahabharata, draupadi cheer haran happened..."
As they entered a huge ,majestic and grand chamber with a lot of preserved stuffs ,Shakti heard her father's elder brother introducing them about the court room of the palace...

Shakti glanced around the court room for once....her head started to spin like a whirl wind...the vivid memories of past life hit her head like the huge waves of a tempestuous sea...she tried to comprehend what's happening inside her head...she could hear her own screams and the laughter of men...she could see her own teary and weary face with a lot of bruises and blood oozing out from it ...the beastly smiling faces of men surged into her mind...but what aghasted her the most was the laughing faces of her brothers dhyan and karan...

Her head started to spin and giddiness overpowered her senses...she felt like someone was snatching something important from her and she saw a familiar orbs glancing at her in helplessness with tears permeating from it..

Arjun , who was standing beside krishna felt like his senses are no longer in his control...Arjun started to feel that something was churning inside...he glanced at krishna and held his hands tightly... krishna solicituosly glanced at Arjun...
krishna,who knew that everyone and everything was going to change, immediately apprehended the thickness of the atmosphere...not only arjun and Shakti,but everyone was having their own uncomfortness...

" Ok..let's move out..."
As shakti's paternal uncle said, everyone briskly moved towards the door as they just wanted to get out of the suffocated environment..

But as soon as shakti's uncle and other elders got out of the room, suddenly a turbulent wind blew around the whole room, slamming the doors of the chamber with the younger group stuck inside the ancient court room...
Karan , dhyan, basant along with darshan and twins tried their best to open the door but all went in vain...
Krishna glanced at the atmosphere and took a deep breathe..only a narrow light was coming from the ventilators...
everybody starred to feel suffocated.. shakti glanced around the surroundings and clutched on ganga's palms tightly...

Now sluggishly, everyone started to feel dizziness... darkness overpowered their senses and they felt like they are  losing their balance..
Shakti was the first one to fell unconscious on the floor... slowly, her memories went back ,decades back where her Life was connected where her Destiny was connected...

A sizzling sensation ignited from her body as she saw herself emerging from the sacrificial fire...great saints described her as the most beautiful woman in Aryavarth and will remain as pure as fire ,the fresh aroma of blue lotus emitting from her body will reach miles away..they named her yagyaseni, the one who emerged from the 'yagya'...they named her krishnaa ,the one who has the dark complexion...they named her Yojanagandha ,whose natural fragrance will reach miles away...and Panchali,the princess of panchal and draupadi, daughter of King Drupad...
And shakti realised...she was the one... yagyaseni,the blessing of lord fire, daughter of King Drupad, wife of Pandavas and mother of upapandavas and the queen of Aryavarth, Panchali....now she could comprehend the context of her unlogical dreams ,which is no longer unlogical now...

She saw her life as the princess of panchal, with her father, elder sister and twin brother...hated by her own father at first,she got exiled from her own kingdom...then treasured a friendship with the most significant person in her life, Sri Krishna,the king of Dwarka..her Govind...
His friendship added new colours to her life and adding lustre to the colours,  she met an anonymous bhramin which bloomed flowers of love Within her at the first meeting itself...
Her 'swayamvar' where she had to choose her future husband ...she reminiscenced how that young hermit won her by single handedly broke the fish eye target...she then saw how she garlanded the anonymous 'bhramin'  she met , unbeknownst that he is prince Arjuna of Hastinapur...
She saw her world quashed into zillion pieces when the queen mother of Hastinapur ordered her son to divide his wife unknowingly...her  marriage with the 5 Pandavas...her life,  which is not less than a penance..
Her 12 year long seperation from her beloved husband, his multiple marriages... Not only his , but also her other husbands..but what made her heart sank in the pool of anguish was his decision of bringing the princess of Dwarka to live in Indraprastha, regally as his wife...
The only solace for her pain was the the birth of her sons, the upapandavas... everything flashed like a vivid light in her mind...
She saw the fateful dice game which bestowed the deepest scar on her heart,her mind...she reminiscenced the situation when her chastity was questioned,when her honour was disheveled, when her emotions were shattered...
shakti wanted to shout , yell and cry... but nothing came out from her mouth..tears cascaded down from her eyes even in her unconscious state...
Her 13 year exile Life and 1 year incognito life inside the four walls of palace in virata kingdom...