27 : Hear Me Loud !!

At evening,

The palace got ready to witness the sangeet ceremony of Shakti and yuvan..loud music of various genres reverberated on the palace walls and everyone enjoyed the evening... Krishna and Lakshmi waited for Arjun at the large living room where the function was arranged...darshan and Ganga was already present there , talking to each and other and kalki was seen busy with helping shakti to get ready...

After a few minutes, they saw Arjun along with Karan , coming downstairs talking him... lakshmi glanced at Krishna and Krishna blinked his eyes as if everything is going to be fine...
As soon as Arjun reached near Krishna, his lips curved up to form a complimenting smirk...Arjun raised his brows...

" Someone is dashing today... isn't it laksh..?"
Krishna said and Arjun narrowed his eyes...

" Don't get much envious...this is karan bhai's gift...by the way you're also not looking less "
Arjun said, pointing his eyes towards Krishna's ocean blue sherwani while adjusting his navy blue heavily embellished sherwani, paired with red pyjamas...

Just then, their eyes fell over the exquisite sight of Shakti descending down the stairs like a princess directly landed into earth from a fairy tale...
Her peach and pink lehenga complimented her fair complexion perfectly and the pink rose adorned her midnight Black hairs just added flavours to her beauty...the jewelleries seems gleaming just because she wore it and the grace she carried was unmatchable...
Arjun's mind immediately ran back to the sight he saw decades before...the moment he got the glimpse of the fire born yagyaseni descending the stairs like this ,but with a garland in her hands which was eagerly waiting to adorn his neck...

Unknowingly,the corner of his eyes burned as the droplets of tears fought with his eyes to cascade down through his handsome visage...Arjun averted his gaze from her and looked down...
But how could Arjun restrain himself from taking the momentary flash of his girl...he again glanced at her but this time,kalki caught him and she winked at him...but unfortunately it didn't go un noticed by Shakti and it simply enkindled her envy...

Soon ,the sangeet ceremony started, after singing hymns of lords , naksh started to play some peppy songs,to which him and dev along shakti's cousins danced...all this time, yuvan's face was devoid of emotions...the only thing he did was constantly glancing at devika ,who stood in a corner, striving hard to control her frenzy emotion... and this made his family worried... shakti had a stoic expression which didn't get undiscovered by her brothers and sister in laws...soon after that, yuvan's parents did an amazing couple dance , followed by Karan and Varsha,even though varsha was in the first trimester and Karan also made sure that she won't dance much... the next was dhyan and bhumika 's turn and they also did it beautifully while, dev and naksh also took the opportunity and danced with sreejaya and renuka respectively...they girls started to have a intense crush on the boys while the boys already fell head over heels in love with them ...

Now it was the turn of the wedding couples to dance...but yuvan excused himself saying that his legs are aching and moreover he needs rest..

" Why yuvan...? It's your marriage function and how can you just avoid the rituals.."
Preetha asked in a frustrated baritone even though she knows the reason... Kalki glanced at Arjun and Shakti simultaneously...

"It's ok preetha...let him take rest.. afterall he wants to look fresh and energetic on his wedding day...do let him take rest now..."
This time Kalyani said and yuvan sighed... she then turned towards yuvan...

" Yuvan...go and take rest son...you don't need to complete all these traditions... moreover sangeet is not that much important ritual..you go son.."
She said, without wasting any seconds,yuvan silently walked off from the hall, much to his family's displeasure...but shakti never minded it...she was busy fighting with her own feelings and emotions...