19 : Back To Our Past

He slowly brought her face close to him and a sizzling sensation swiftly jolted through their spines as their lips slowly met together... shakti grasped Arjun's shoulder as he pecked passionately on her soft lips, inhaling her blue lotus fragrance... shakti stood there closing her eyes in ineffable ecstasy , lingering her soft petals on his plump lips, relishing his spicy scent..Both Arjun and Shakti got submerged in their own world...
Arjun felt like this was happened decades before... shakti on the other hand, didn't feel any uneasiness in their proximity...in fact, her Inner self felt thrilled when unexpectedly his lips touched hers...

"Shakti bhabhi..." Arjun bhai..."
Suddenly, hauling them back from the reverie, they heard dev and Naksh calling out for them...

In a jiffy, both arjun and Shakti drew apart from each other... shakti gazed down as she felt the twins was advancing towards them...arjun stood there still, incredulously staring at shakti without blinking his eyes...

" Arjun bhai...where were you?...we are searching for the past fifteen minutes.."
As Naksh saw him, he divulged and arjun passed a subtle smile..

" Sorry bro ..I was just capturing some beautiful pics of that temple so I forgot everything sorry..."
Arjun faltered on his words passing side glances on shakti who kept staring at ground, without meeting anyone's gaze...

" Come, lets move... everybody is waiting.."
Dev said and they both slowly walked behind dev and naksh silently...

Through out the walk back to the palace,they neither talked nor glanced they just walked like two strangers which made the others a bit perplexed, especially lakshmi..krishna suppressed his smile..

" Krish...tell me .. what happened between them...why they both are behaving so cold and old..I was so elated when shakti ran like a lunatic in search of him ,but now.. I know you are aware of everything..tell me"
An inquisitive lakshmi asked krish as he grinned watching their odd behaviour...

" Do you even know what they did?"
Krishna asked trying hard to curb his bubbling laughter...

" That's what I'm asking you... don't test my patience please"
Lakshmi almost yelled but krishna being krishna, gestured her to restrain her sound by placing his fingers on her lips..

"I'll tell but don't spill it.. don't tease them...ok?"
Krishna asked one last time and whispered into her ears...
" They kissed dear...my PARTH kissed my SAKHI in this birth"

" What  the... seriously!?"
Lakshmi ceased on her tracks after heeding to krishna and stood there keeping her mouth open, while everyone went on  leaving her behind.. finally krishna dragged a biwildered lakshmi with him...

Soon after sometime,they reached the palace and retired into their own rooms as they decided to continue their next session tomorrow...

Shakti barged into her room and slammed the door behind...she stood  infront of the mirror...her fingers stroked her own outer line of lips slowly...
Minutes before, his lips was lingered there, ravishing her lips...he pecked her lips and she too reciprocated it with same passion without even protesting it!!!!
Shades of scarlet Adorned her cheeks bestowing a bridal glow to her visage...

he pecked her lips and she too reciprocated it with same passion without even protesting it!!!!Shades of scarlet Adorned her cheeks bestowing a bridal glow to her visage