15 : Her Tumult and His Wrath

Yuvan's breathe halted at his throat...his eyes filled with tears of helplessness...his face got stiffened ..he tried to put a fake mask of happiness on his face but it never happened...
Bhushan and preetha affectionately cuddled Yuvan from both sides and the brothers squeaked in joy....
But Yuvan stood there in a torpid state ,unable to react to the fortuitous occurance just happened in his life...
.

.
At evening ,
Arjun rushed into the apartment like a turbulent wind and shut the door behind with a concussion, grabbing darshan and lakshmi's attention...
Wrath was precisely visible on his pale face and his hazels carried hatred and anger...

" Arjun what happened ? where is krish?" Darshan asked, witnessing Arjun's sudden changed demeanour and that made them anxious...
Without responding to Darshan's quest,arjun sat on the sofa ..his palms were balled into fist and jaws clenched...
Just then , a strained krishna came behind arjun...

" Where's arjun?" krishna's tensed voice made them curious...
Lakshmi pointed her finger towards Arjun and without any reply, krishna sat beside arjun , making the duo baffled..

" Arjun...is this the way to react.. let me explain.." Krishna's voice echoed the whole hall which made other two more anxious...

" You saw everything right? Then what's there to explain " arjun sounded like quelling his anger and he tried his maximum not to get outburst...

" Krish...Arjun... what's going on yaar? what happened actually....?" Lakshmi finally yelled at krishna leaving her patience level and krishna looked melancholy at lakshmi...

" I don't know how to tell you both guys...I still can't believe that...may be this is the biggest shock for me among which happened till now...may be it's just our assumption but... Yuvan...he is playing with a girl's life...and we saw it with our own eyes..." Krishna said making Darshan and lakshmi look at each other confused and making their eyes squint suspiciously...

" Means?" Darshan asked

" Means ... may be it's just our misunderstanding... but I think he has an affair with another girl..." Krishna said and Lakshmi's eyes widened in shock...

" You mean Yuvan Bhardwaj.....c'mon guys, you know what you are saying..? Are you in your senses?he is such a nice guy" Darshan said as he can't confide what he just heard...

" I don't know exactly what it is...but we have seen him with another girl and from then onwards,he is just out of control...I don't know how to handle him" krishna said , fixing his gaze on arjun and Arjun raised his brows and glared at krishna...

" now that's your problem right? What are you trying to say Maddy? you want me to keep quiet right?...so tell me one thing, can you stay silent when you find out that your best friend is getting cheated and her so called fiance is playing with her and her whole family's emotions?.."
Arjun shouted which made the trio dumbfounded ....

"But we can't conclude anything with just a glance right ? What if they are just friends? " Krishna asked...

" Oh.. really!! is that the way a friend hugs his another friend? ...look, lakshmi and me are also friends..but have you seen yet, me hugging and kissing her the way today yuvan did ?"
Arjun asked which made krishna dumbstruck...

" Maddy I'm telling you ...they are just ruining her life.." arjun said with sheer concern lacing on his voice..
Krishna ,who saw another feeling in Arjun's eyes, patted his shoulders softly and tried to appease him...

" Arjun...we can have this talk later...now you are not in a good mood.. now go and take rest...you are becoming over anxious..."
Krishna said and incited arjun to go inside ...