{ Chapter 68 }

"𝓟𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘 𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓭" - 𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓔𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱

Chapter 68:

"We have a problem"

"We have a problem"

Remember when I said that yesterday Damon didn't come?

Well today is Saturday, and I just arrived to my house. I'm also tired.

"You mean you have problem", I closed my window after he came inside my room.

"It's about Pitch Black", Damon continued.

Oh crap

Then, it's us who have a problem, but he doesn't have to know that.

"How's that a problem? Is he threatening your reputation?", I dramatically rolled my eyes laughing.

He looked at me with a serious face, "Yeah, kinda..."

"Wait I was just joking-"

"My point is", he interrupted earning a glare in return, "He's after Solain"

I gave him a questionable look, "And?"

"I need to get to her before he does"

Dang wtf?! I mean I know I'm good looking, not really, but these men have to chill out!

"Okay...", I slowly said, "I still don't know how does this have to do with me"

"Remember when I said I wanted your help?"

I nodded. I do remember this part. He literally kept to saying this multiple times until it's engraved in my mind for the rest of the eternity.

"I want you to help me catch her, and-"

"No way", I quickly said.

Funny joke, Damon. I'm definitely not diggingy own grave.

"But you have to-"

"Damon, are you aware of what you're saying?", I interrupted him, again, "It's the heroine we're talking about! What do you want me to do? Yell for help until a random gang finds me instead of her because she won't hear me? OF COURSE NOT!"

Damon paused before saying, "Kinda, yeah..."

"WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU-"

"Shhh, sheesh, woman!", he covered my mouth with his gloved hand, "Look I'll explain everything on Tuesday, okay? And I'm sure Solain will show up"

I yanked his hand, "Hold on, mister. I didn't agree to this"

"So what are you suggesting? To let Pitch get to her first?", I raised his eyebrow. I'm starting to get on his nerves.