{ Chapter 1 }

^ up in the picture is Annie Kathryn Sweetheart (as Kristina Pimenova)

"𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓪 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷, 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾" - 𝓚𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓭

Chapter One:

I groaned lifting my arm to turn off my stupid alarm

I groaned lifting my arm to turn off my stupid alarm. It echoed through my room nonstop.

I moved away from my long chestnut brown hair from my face.

#Long_hair_problems

Yay! Just a nice way to start my day.

Sarcasm. That was sarcasm.

I'm so tired. I shouldn't have stayed up late yesterday watching youtube.

8:15 AM. My phone indicated.

"Crap, Crap, CRAP!", I shot up from my bed sitting straight. School started fifteen minutes ago!?

Why did I even set my alarm at this time? What was I thinking?!

Wait a darn minute. Today is Saturday. I chuckled relaxing back on the warm soft bed.

Pfft... I freaked out over nothing.

Once my head hit the pillow I remembered again, "Crap! I'm the teacher!", I ran towards my walk-in closet searching for a decent outfit.

Let me tell you about myself.

Hi, I'm Annie Kathryn Sweetheart.

I just turned eighteen. I'm a senior at Academy High.

Do you know this girl that's silent as an ant yet observer as an eagle?

Yup. That's me, people.

If you didn't realize yet, I teach private lessons to earn extra cash.

You'll be like: What about your parents? Don't they give you allowance?

My parents passed away years ago. My father passed away when my mom was a month away from giving birth to me, so I didn't see him.

My mother was the most beautiful woman I deeply loved.

She was gifted with ice powers, like me. She passed away when I was fourteen years old.

I still remembered her doing those magic tricks.

"Mommy! Do it again! Do it again!", the eight-year-old me squealed in happiness.

"Fine", she smiled, "One last time and you go to bed, promise?", her angelic voice soothed me.

"Promise"

She tugged her light brown hair behind her ear to keep it out of the way.

She swirled her hands. A big glowing snowflake floated between her hands.

"Wow!", my tiny voice exclaimed. She never fails to impress me.

I reached my tiny short fingers towards the flake. Once I touched it with my index finger it pixilated randomly into micro snowflakes.

The snowflakes tickled me while touching my face.

I laughed hugging her.

"Goodnight", I kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight, Annie", she left the room after closing the door.

Back then I didn't know that I had ice powers too.

My mom used to tell me that I reminded her of my father's eyes, deep-sea blue. However, my hair was the same shade as hers, light brown wavy hair.

Back to the present.

After my parents passed away. I was taken to a nearby orphanage until The secret Dempartment of the Government found out about my gift in the same year.

They took me in and trained me on how to fight and control my powers. I also learned that they surprisingly did the same thing to my mother.

A year later I started defending criminals and thieves. It wasn't THAT hard considering I have my powers.

The government promised to pay school fees and give me a huge allowance as a 'thank you' for what I'm doing. They even allowed me to stay at my original home which is this house at this moment. Yes, this room is the same room as eighteen years ago. The only difference is it's more upgraded style.

You'll be like: then why I'm teaching private lessons?

Simply because I want to depend on MYSELF. I want to feel like a normal woman, you know what I mean? In other words, there is a point where I'll not be able to fight. What am I supposed to do then if I don't have any experience?

It's not that there is A LOT on gangs where I live. It's just that some of them are so powerful.

The top gangster here is Damon.

The one who killed my mother.

I clenched my just thinking about him.

Oh boy, once I put my hand on him I'll strangle him till he passes out. I won't kill him because I'll become like him, right?

After my mom's death. They all saw a purple Lilac in the crime scene. Another guy also died in the crime. It was a man in his late thirties. The police concluded that the man was trying to help my mom, and he ended up dead with her by Damon

The second top-ranking gangster is The Scorpions. Their leader is infamously known as 'Black Shadow'. The government wants to get hold of these two main gangsters.

The rest of the gangs are easy to handle. The Secret Department of the Government conformed that.

I took my keys from the shelf and headed downstairs towards the main door.

I headed towards my car that I managed to save up for FROM MY OWN MONEY, after making sure to lock my door.

Once again, no one knows about me being Lady Solain and me having ice powers, except the secret department of course.

___________________________________

Finally!
Chapter one is over!

So what do you think?

Are you excited to be a detective and find out who is Damon?

Hint for Later: His real name ISN'T "Damon"

Good luck with that *laughs evilly*

Mwahahaha!

Anyways see you next time.

Maybe I'll update tomorrow instead of next week because I have exams, so yeah...

Bye my lovelies 😘💕💞

#Writer_Reader_for_Life