{ Chapter 21 }

^ Angelfish

"𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓯𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓫𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓵𝔂, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻? 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓮𝓭" - 𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷

Chapter 21:

I groaned lifting my hand to turn off the loud alarm of my phone with my eyes closed

7:01

A new record! One minute since the alarm was ringing! That's an improvement. If you don't know what I mean, one time my alarm rang for hours and I didn't get up from my bed. How did I not hear it? I have no absolute idea!

My senses started to come back. Soon enough I felt a heavyweight on my right shoulder.

What is this?! A freaking elephant?! No offense to all the elephants out there, they cute, especially the baby ones.

I opened my eyes to see Ryder resting is head on my shoulder and his arm was wrapped around my waist.

What happened to the boundaries I set last night?!

Flashback:

"What are you doing?", Ryder asked me as he climbed the bed.

"Setting boundaries, duh!", I placed long pillows in between us as a straight horizontal line.

I wanted to sleep on the bench beside the hot tub or the floor but decided otherwise. One, I am not ready to stay outside, IN THE DARK AND ALONE, with the mosquitos sucking my blood out. Two, the floor WASN'T matted, and I am definitely NOT ready to end up with a DISLOCATED BACK tomorrow morning.

"This is my side", I pointed at the left part of the bed, "That is your side", I pointed at the right side of the bed.

"Why are you doing this, again?", he questioned.

"Cause this is called 'personal space'. Have you heard of it? Probably not. Are you going to stay out of MY PERSONAL BUBBLE? Yes, or I'll make you", I glared.

"Yeesh...", he gave me a look.

"And you have NO excuse to say we won't fit because its a KING sized bed, deal?"

"Fine, deal", he shook his head before laying it on the fluffy white pillow which I'm dying to do the same with mine, "Is that all? Can I sleep now?"

"Yes", I placed my head on my pillow drifting into sleep.

My face flushed with embarrassment. My hoodie probably lifted while I was shifting in my sleep, and now RYDER'S HAND IS IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH MY SKIN!?