{ Chapter 69 }

"𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓮, 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮... 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓮𝓻..." - 𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓾𝓼

Chapter 69:

I looked at my phone watch checking the time

10:43 pm

It's a Friday night.

Let's not talk about my day in school and whether or not I'm tired after tutoring Daniel earlier today because standing in the middle of nowhere IN A FOOKIN alley isn't the right time.

*BUZZ*

*BUZZ*

*BUZZ*

I nervously picked placed my phone, which I put into silent mode by the way.

"You good?", Damon said.

He came on Tuesday and explained his smart-sass plan to lure Lady Solain here.

That was it. He didn't even visit the other days of the week to explain more!

"Clearly not!", I hissed clutching the phone as I looked around trying to find him, "Damon, no human being with their right mind would do what you're doing right now. No one!"

God, it's so cold.

Tomorrow I have to tutor Daniel too. Great.

Mark the sarcasm.

"You're doing fine. Just do what we practiced for", he said.

Where is he even standing?! I swear to God-

Oh, he's on the top of that building.

"We never practiced anything, dumbhead", I glared at him from my spot.

He's standing a bit far, and if not for his voice I would have never guessed the smug look on his face.

"Exactly", I could particularly see him a wink, "It has to be natural not scripted, princess"

Is he crazy?! The only thing he told me to do was to yell for help!

"Listen here you little crap", I began lecturing him, "If this doesn't work, I'm going to choke you with my bare hands. Do you hear me?"

He chuckled, "Relax..."

Relax?

RELAX?!

MY LIPS ARE NO LONGER PINK AND I CAN'T FEEL MY FINGERS BECAUSE OF THE FREEZING TEMPERATURE!

"Plus if something happened, just press the emergency button", he reassures me.

He must be kidding me, right?