{ Chapter 14 }

"𝓜𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓱𝔀𝓪𝔂" - 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓚𝓮𝔂

Chapter 14:

"Then I went like", Felix said, "What the heck is that?! He replied with: my cat

"Then I went like", Felix said, "What the heck is that?! He replied with: my cat. Then I told him a cat doesn't have a freaking eight legs?!"

I laughed, "I can't believe he has a spider as a pet!"

It's Monday. I finally got rid of my walkers. However, I still limped as I walked which kinda began to look awkward to which students gave me wierd looks.

I went to Felix's house on Sunday and it went better than I had expected. For the first time I was able to understand Italian. Even though it took us all day long, it was worth it. I'm so ready for today's quiz.

We bonded pretty well. I got to know that Felix lives by himself. His father was still in Italy. As for his mother he don't see her much since his parents divorced years ago. He stated a couple of times that he misss her which made my heart cleanch.

I told him that I both of my parents passed away, and that my father had a big company which he sold before he died and gave me the money. I mentioned that I work and teach private lessons for kids.

I know. I know... I lied about the my father owning a company, but what am I supposed to say? The Secret Department of the Government gives me money because I'm Lady Solain?

Of course not

"I had fun yesterday", I smiled as he followed me to my locker.

"Me too, cutie", he kissed my cheek. A blush crept up my neck to my face.

"Stop acting like we're dating!", I joked pushing him lightly. He looked at me in a way I couldn't understand.

"What if I want us to?", he looked at me raising an eyebrow.

He's joking, right? Right?

"Hey, Ania!", Cayden called. Thank God. He just saved me from the awkward silence.

"Cayden!", I waved. He gave Felix a long stare as of saying: I don't trust you to stay with her for too long.

"So...", I tilted my head forcing a smile.

"Oh, right", Cayden turned his attention towards me, "Today, after school, we have to practice"

"But I-", I was going to say that my ankle didn't fully heal.

"It's ok. We'll just distribute the roles and we'll take it easy. If you want, we can just discuss the practice plan and things like that", Cayden explained he kept glancing above my shoulders.

"Kay", I said as Felix nodded, "What about Ryder? Won't anyone tell -"

"No need"

"What the heck?! Ryder?!", I jumped out of my skin, "Where you behind me all the time?!"