{ Chapter 10 }

^ The Alleyway

"𝓦𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮" - 𝓝𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓗𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓷

Chapter 10:

~

Previously

Before I knew it I was in his room. He closed the door.

~

Thankfully he didn't lock it.

Crap! Crap! Crap!

"Um, what are you doing?", I moved to the very back of the room. He kept coming closer until my back hit a wooden door.

His face was so close to mine. I'm sure he was able to hear my hammering heartbeats.

"Behind you...", he whispered; his lips brushing mine.

"Wha~?", my eyes were fighting to flutter shut. It was like I was drugged or something.

"The closet", his voice became more clear.

"Oh... Uh... S-Sorry", I quickly moved aside.

He opened his walk-in closet disappearing between the clothes...

Did I really think that he was going to kiss me?! I'm losing my mind?!

"Here", he threw a big grey hoodie.

"It was you, wasn't it?", I remembered, "You told Daniel: a man doesn't cry"

He raised his eyebrow with a blank look on his face, "So?"

"So?!", Daniel is just a kid.

"Crying is a sign of weakness, and showing you are weak in front of your enemies will make them know how to shake your soul", he narrowed his eyes towering over me.

Enemies?! Now Daniel is his enemy?! That dude is a psyco!

"People cry not because they're weak", I pushed him as hard I could; although he barely moved, "They cry because they have been strong for too long. They cry when words aren't able to express their feelings whether it's happiness or sadness", I poked his chest multiple times, "The last thing I want you to do is going around telling a child some lies!?"

"You know nothing", he groaned.

"Oh, trust me", gave him a sick chuckle, "Once you get bullied most of your life, and the only people who you care about most left you, then and only then come and define me the true meaning of tears"

"I said you know nothing", his jaw ticked, "Now, the bathroom is there. You can change here if you want. I won't look", he breathed on my ear.