{ Chapter 5 }

^ Felix Connor McKnight (as Rudy Pankow)
Ps. Felix's hair is blonde, his eyes are brown. Enjoy!

"𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝔂 '𝓾𝓰𝓱' 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝔂. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷?" - 𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓷

Chapter 5:

"Ugh!?", I tried to wipe away the water that stained my shirt as I walked with Cayden to the cafeteria

I know you're wondering what the heck happened with me, right?

Well after we finished the experiment in the chemistry lab, I headed to the sink to be my table, you know to wash my hands.

Ryder King decided it was funny to accidentally elongate his giraffe legs and make me almost hit my head with the sink.

And because I was busy glaring at him, I didn't notice the tape that was on sink. So I turned on the sink and the water pressure whetted my shirt. It turns out it was one of the senior guys who did that on purpose, to bully me.

I shivered following Cayden to the cafeteria. The water was clinging to my shirt making it stick to my skin. My upper under cloth began to show. My face flushed red with embarrassment.

"Here", Cayden gently placed his jumper over my shoulders zipping it shut. He glared at few perverted guys who stared at my translucent shirt.

The jumper was very big and long. It reached my knees. We arrived at the cafeteria sitting in our usual spot as we eat.

"Guess what?", I remembered.

"What?", Cayden managed to muffle with his mouth full of food.

"I decided that I want to get a puppy!", I beamed. Cayden choked on his food after he tried to swallow them quickly.

"Really?!", his eyes twinkled. He has been always convincing me to bring one. He doesn't want to end like an old cat lady.

"You better take me with you when you want to get it"

"Sure will", seconds later I felt a hot laser on the back of my head.

I turned around to see Ryder looking at me intensely. There was a girl flirting with him. When he saw me looking at the girl he smirked and grabbed her face and started kissing her neck. His eyes fixed on mine.

I gagged. That's so gross. I gave him a disgusted look before I turned back my attention to Cayden who was looking at me.

"What?", I raised an eyebrow.

"One day, you'll do that", he smiled playfully.

"Ewww!", I swatted his arm laughing.

"So there is this party", Cayden started.