{ Chapter 38 }

"𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮, 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭" - 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓢𝓽𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓼

Chapter 38:

Previously

"What about the tracker? Throw it away. Don't tell me your gonna use it to scare them away", I mocked.

"I told you I have a plan", he pulled me behind the door shed.

"With the tracker?", I secured my hoodie.

"With the tracker"

~

Thank God, Damon locked the roof's door before we went on our date, or Pitch Black's men would've entered long time ago.

I anxiously waited beside Damon until their stupid brain of theirs figured that they can unlock the door from the inside too.

Yeah, I know. They are way stupid. Now I just hope they would hurry up. I don't know how long my head can hold all of the banging on the door.

"How long should we wait? I'm tired"

I'm seriously exhausted. It's probably past midnight.

Look at the bright side.

*FORCING A SMILE INSIDE MY HEAD BECAUSE WE ARE NOT IN A SUITABLE SITUATION TO BE HAPPY IN*

At least tomorrow is Sunday or I would've come to school on Monday like a zombie from the 'Walking Dead' movie.

"When I give you the sign, run through the door, got it?", he rolled his eyes at my attitude.

"What about you?"

He's not going to leave me so that they can chase me down. Then, he'll leave on his one, right?

If you haven't figured it out, I'm overthinking, and that's exactly why?

Because of the lack of sleep.

Great

Mark the sarcasm.

"I'll fight them off. Just go"

Oh, no he won't.

"Oh, no you won't. You are going down with me. I've dealt with enough drama for tonight. We are going to escape together because you, mister, are my only ticket to my house. Do you hear me?"

I don't mind going back to my house as Lady Solain, but the real deal is what am supposed to tell him when he visits again? I can either tell him that I used my powers, which is definitely a no, or that I magically guessed a God knows how long walk.