{ Chapter 7 }

^ Annie's outfit of the day

"𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓪 𝓪𝓲𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓸 𝓳𝓸𝓴𝓮... 𝓑𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰" - 𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷

Chapter 7:

"Remember", Mr

"Remember", Mr. Cameron reminded us, "The school is opened for whoever wants to practice"

It's the end of the class, and students were heading to the changing room. I mean come on, it the last class of the day.

Most of the students were hurrying, so they can use the showers first. I know your wondering: Why don't they shower at home?

Because they have plans afterward.

After Mr. Cameron assigned the group we played volleyball for the rest of the time, and I really had the argue to shower now, and not wait until I go back to my home.

I hate showering here, simply because girls bully me all the time. What I usually do is run quickly to the showers while the rest of them are busy flirty with the sweaty guys.

I tiptoed to the girls' changing room. Unfortunately, my luck wasn't with me this time.

"Miss Sweetheart?", Mr. Cameron called. Can he just leave me alone?

"Pack the equipment before you leave", he demanded. Can't he just say please?

"But I -", I tried to reason. I have to shower before they come in.

"Make sure to give me twenty laps around the field after you pack the equipment", he glared at me. I knew better than arguing with him.

At least the girls will leave by then.

"Sure, Mr. Cameron", I slumped my shoulders collecting the volleyballs.

"Hey, cutie!", Felix called from a distance, "Don't forget, tomorrow, after school, we have to practice!", I nodded before he headed to the guys' changing room. I'm guessing he already told Cayden and Ryder.

I turned to see Ryder staring intensely at me. I shivered under his stare.

I placed the big white balls in the basket. Mr. Cameron was still standing there waiting for me to start running.

I ran. I thought about the positivity of doing this.

At least this will help stay fit for being Lady Solain.

I'm pretty fast for my 4,7-foot height.

I can't believe that Mr. Cameron is that rude. After my tenth lap, my feet began to give up. I swear I thought that I couldn't even stand. My feet were literally burning.

Mr. Cameron warned me that if I slowed down he's going to double the laps making them forty.

Like what kind of a teacher treats his students this way.