{ Chapter 28 }

"𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓹𝓱𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽" - 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝔀𝓷 𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓼

Chapter 28:

"What about Alissa?", I asked Cayden

It's currently Monday, and Damon didn't say anything to me after the reveal incident. He just left shortly after eating half of my cookies.

School is done. Actually I'm done.

I'm so exhausted! If Damon will keep showing every night, my eyes will turn to raccoon eyes by the end of the week. I'm already skipping hours of sleep because of patrolling. I don't want to lose more with Damon.

Cayden and I are in the school field waiting for Ryder and Felix to come out of the guys locker room since we obviously had PE the last session.

If you haven't guessed already I'm giving Cayden options of which girl he wants to ask for prom.

"You know what?", I glared at him, "Why am I even asking you?! The deal clearly gave me the full right to choose who ever girl I want! Heck, I can even choose Erika Sky and you can't say no!", I smugly smiled. Ha!

"Ah, Ah, Aaaahh!", he wiggled his finger, "First of all, I'm the one who made the deal. Second of all, the deal clearly said that I should go with a girl of your choice when, AND ONLY WHEN, you ask King to the prom. And until then I'm dobby the free elf!"

"YOU! YOU!?", I punched him several times, "I HATE YOU!"

"I love you too, Ania!", he laughed.

My range died only to be replaced by a wicked smile, "Dare to bully me, and I'll make sure you'll end up with Erika for the last year of high school prom. I'm sure Erika won't mind at all!"

I obviously won't do that. He'll end up like a broken doll by the end of the night.

"Me?", he laughed nervously, "I won't bully you at all!"

"We'll see about that", I nuged him, "How are you holding up with the biology project?"

"Well... I'm doing most of the work. That's for sure"

"You mean all the work", I laughed, "That's not surprising seeing that you're working with Kacy Rose"

"What about you and King", he wiggled his eyebrows, "If I asked you to describe this experience in one word, how would you describe it? Perhaps interesting or romantic", he batted his eyebrows like a girl in love.