{ Chapter 36 }

^ Annie's Necklace

"𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓮𝓭, 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓬𝓱. 𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝔃𝓸𝓸 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮" - 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝔂𝓷 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽, 𝓪𝓴𝓪 𝓪 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 '𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷'

Chapter 36:

Previously:

Previously:

"Got you", a dirty hand clamped on my mouth and pulled me deeper into the alley. He shoved me to the red brick wall making me groan.

I lifted my head slightly keeping my face hidden as much as possible.

"There's nowhere to escape now", another man came close to his face.

His smell reeked weed and alcohol.

EW!

Wait. His face seemed familiar.

He's one of Pitch Black's men, isn't he? He's not just one. They were about eight men. What's wrong with the big group?!

Well, I'm screwed.

~

What do I do?! What do I do?!

Quickly Annie, THINK!

I did the first thing that came to my mind.

I licked his hand.

What? He was going to choke me to death.

"Hey, watch your move", he sneered. His sneer turned into a wicked smirk, "So you lick? What can this tongue of yours do, baby?"

I cringed at his tone recalling the plan which involves three simple steps.

1. They can't see my face no matter what.

2. I have to get out of this place, also, no matter what.

3. There is no step three; just self-reminder: DO NOT GET RAPED

See? Not hard at all!

Mark the sarcasm.

Okay, now back to the current situation.

"That mouth of mine can eat. Just eat", I rolled my eyes secretly scanning my surrounding for an escape.

"Do you like eating a specific thing?", a sick smile went up to his face as he looked down at his pants.

EW! NO THANKS!