{ Chapter 29 }

"𝓐𝓶 𝓘 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾? 𝓞𝓻 𝓪𝓶 𝓘 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰?" - 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓮𝔂

Chapter 29:

Practice is over

Practice is over. I managed to get used to Felix's presence faster than I thought.

I think your wondering how did the practice go with Ryder? He annoyed the crap out of me.

I just want to rip that sexy head of his and throw it to the deepest hole.

Wait that's way too much...

I'll just kick him as hard as I can or at least until he can't get children.

Yeah, that's way better!

"Cayden?", I stood next to my best friend, "You coming?"

Cayden is really stressing out about this competition, and the matter that his relative is still sick made the matter even worse.

"Yeah...", he ran a tired hand over his face looking around. Both Felix and Ryder where packing their stuff.

"You can rest at my house if you want", I tilted my head playfully in attempt to cheer him up.

"Can't", he sat on the bench burying his hands in his face, "I have to be somewhere"

"You have to visit your relative?", he nodded.

That’s right. I forgot to mention that today Cayden gave me a ride to school and I have no car.

"Cutie? Is everything okay?", Felix's eyes held worry as he saw my down state.

"It's fine", I forced a smile. All of a sudden I had an idea, "Um, Felix? Do you mind giving me a ride?"

I hate asking rides from people. I don't want to seem rude. What if they had plans and now they're forced to take me because they can't say no?

"Sure"

"No"

Felix and Cayden said at the same time.

"Cayden...", I started.

"No, you are not going with him", Cayden whispered.

I frowned, "Yes, I am. I have no time for your nonsense, Cayden. You are way too tired, so stop pushing yourself", I acused, "Go to your relative, and stop worrying about me"

"But Ania, I don't trust him", he gave Felix a quick glance.

"What happened to we-have-to-get-along thing?"

"That's different"

"No it's not. He's on the team, and if we want to win we have to trust each other"