{ Chapter 25 }

^ Annie's Outfit of the Day

"𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓭𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭" - 𝓙𝓸𝓱𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓷𝓮

Chapter 25:

"Hello, Miss King", I entered the house, "I'm sorry I'm late"

"It's fine, Annie!", she gave me a motherly hug, "You push yourself too hard. Plus how many times I have to tell you it's Amelia to you"

Saturday came super fast. Not because I was excited, but because I only had less than four hours of sleep!

I couldn't believe that I was able to lift my head from the bed.

By the time Felix dropped me at my house, it was already 3 in the morning.

Till now, which is still 8:30 pm, I haven't had the luckiest morning.

Let me take you on a quick journey of how my morning went.

I woke up at 7 sharp with a severe headache and my eyes constantly having a strong argument to shut asleep.

I went to my freaking closet only to see myself running out of sweatpants. I almost fainted, so I ended up wearing high waist skinny jeans and a blue off-shoulder flowy crop top. Let me tell you, I'm not comfortable.

I even managed to put on some makeup to cover the zombie face I obtained; even the zombie himself will run away from me.

I opened the fridge to eat something, but guess what?

I swear to God, the moment I opened the fridge the alarm on my phone went on indicating that it's already 7:45 am meaning I have to be at Daniel's house at 8 am sharp. I grabbed a hand full of blueberries and shoved them straight into my mouth, which definitely didn't fill me up.

That's not even the fun part. While I was driving, I unconsciously zoned out almost killing myself. Yes, I almost hit a car.

I WAS ALMOST THERE!

I WAS THIS CLOSE!

Because my dead mind couldn't function like a normal human being's brain, I forgot Lexi at the house. I couldn't bear to see Daniel sad or upset especially when I promised him.

So I turned back and got her

The only good thing that happened at that moment was that she was waiting for me by the door with the leach and her mini backpack wiggling her tail.

Now when I think about it, was she doing that for the past 15 minutes I was gone in?

For the last unpleasant thing that happened, I ended up 30 minutes late.