{ Chapter 49 }

"𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸? 𝓑𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓻𝔂 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂? 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓾𝓶𝓫" - 𝓙𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓻 𝓛𝓪𝔀𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮

Chapter 49:

"Finally!"

Both Ryder and I dropped dead on the couch.

Wait.

Ryder?

Why the heck is he tired?

I mean I understand the whole dancing training thing, but we finished that three hours ago.

Yes. We finished training at about twelve at noon. Then, Amelia was nice enough to serve us Tiramisu cake she made. She said we'll eat lunch later today because of something she has to teach me, which you'll figure out in a few seconds.

After I finished training with Ryder, Amelia led me to the kitchen and taught me everything about dinner formalities and etiquettes. Ryder was no were to be found after that.

If 'everything' meant, which spoon, fork and glass to use in the dinner, then yes everything. Sorry to burst your bubble but these weren't half the things I learned. Now that I think about it, I did forget somethings. Let's just hope I don't mess out throughout the dinner.

Yeah, and by the way, it's three in the afternoon.

It has been a long day so far.

"You had a long day?", we asked at the same time.

"Well, duh!", I sighed deciding to answer first, "Your mother made me memorize all types of spoons, and forks and glasses. Like who will ask me for the type of fork I'm eating with", I pointed as if the fork was right beside me.

Ryder chuckled, " For real? I thought you were helping her cook", he paused, "At least you weren't with me shredding important business points. Oh, and points don't mean points. It means pages of  lecture"

"Yeah?", does he think that's worse, "My fingers hurt from gripping those tiny things called metal!"

"My mind burned from all of these information"

"Guys will never understand. Girls have it harder in life", I rolled my eyes turning on my phone to check.

"Give me one thing a girl does that a guy can't"

"Period"

I know I should've said that, but this guy is pushing my buttons here.

*SILENCE*