{ Chapter 37 }

^ Current Night Sky (Ignore the Trees)

"𝓡𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓮: 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬. 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓘'𝓶 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓪𝓻𝓼𝓮" - 𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷

Chapter 37:

Previously

I was about to take out my necklace. I was this close before Damon was standing at the entrance of the one-way alleyway blocking the exit.

"Finally, I found you"

Great, now for the love of Lexi...

Please don't kill me.

~

Damon stood there while I panicked tugging on my hoodie.

"How can you run this fast?", he seemed out of breath.

"Well, it's not my fault it took you three solid minutes to process that I was already running for my life in the next street!", I sassed.

Ugh! What is his problem?!

"I just saved you from the bad guys, and here you are yelling at my face", he took two steps forward throwing his hand in the air, "I expect an apology"

Is he serious right now?

"You are the one who should apologize because if you didn't leave me in the middle of nowhere after a freaking heated argument, I wouldn't have gone through that alleyway alone"

"So what?", he barked frustrated, "You would've gone through the alleyway either way"

"That's true", let's see who will win this argument now, "but then, you could've pretended to be my boyfriend or something and just told them to back off"

"You want me to act like your boyfriend?", he smirked.

Oh, no... What did I just say?!

"Isn't that what girls in a relationship do to run away from a stalker", I rambled flustered.

"So now we are in a relationship?", his smirk widened teasing me more.

"Stop doing that!", I placed my hands on my face to cover my red cheeks.

He paused looking around. His eyes lightened at the familiar place, "I never knew you know where we were going?"

"What?", I gave him a confused look.

"Are you still up for the date?"

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

"Wow...", I sighed at the view.