{ Chapter 56 }

^ Chantelle Paige–Mulligan as Amelia Pearl King (Ps, In The background, is Coulter Mulligan as Bill Timothy King)

"𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 '𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓫𝓸𝔂 𝓘 𝓲𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾'. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓰𝓾𝔂'𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱. 𝓦𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷 𝓓𝓞 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮" - 𝓚𝓸𝓻𝓪 𝓪𝓴𝓪 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 '𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷'

Chapter 56:

*BANG BANG BANG*

*BANG BANG BANG*

I groaned stirring in my sleep.

Who the frick is banning on my door in the morning?!

If you haven't guessed already, it's already Friday. The dinner went great, and after we took a walk in the garden, which was very beautiful.

Until it was time to go back. Let's just say, it was very late.

"Short stuff", he yelled from behind the door, "Are you awake yet?"

"Go away, Ryder", I grumbled burying my face further into my pillow. Lexi wasn't sleeping with me. She was with Daniel.

"Can I come in?", I heard the door handle twisting, "I'll take that as a yes", I could particularly see him shrugging.

"The frick you want", I turned to my right side.

"It past ten already", he poked me.

"Which proves my point. I still haven't got seven hours of normal sleep, so if you can find your way to the and leave me alone, I would be more than happy", I pulled the bedsheets over my head.

"You realize that we have a lot of things today, right?", he chuckled at my state.

"No, you have a lot of things. I'm just going to stay here and-"

"We have to practice for the competition and then we have to meet up with the team after school", he started listening

"Exercising in the morning?", I dramatically gasped, "Nope, thank you next"

"Oh, and I almost forgot. I have to explain to you that the chemistry lesson you skipped"

"I'm up! I'm up!", I jerked out from my bed at the mention of him explaining the lesson.

"You're excited to study more than exercising?", he chuckled.

"Of course, I am", I remembered that he's still standing here, "Now, out of the room. Chop. Chop. CHOP", I slammed the door in his face locking it.