{ Chapter 26 }

"𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 '𝓲𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮' 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻" - 𝓚𝓸𝓻𝓪 𝓪𝓴𝓪 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴

Chapter 26:

Previously

"What are you doing in my room?", Ryder's jaw ticked.

Crap! I'm screwed!

"I-I was just passing by...", I placed the frame on the piano.

"It's disrespectful to wander in a stranger's house", he approached me.

I stepped away from the piano standing beside the long couch, "Don't come closer! I'm warning you!", I held my hands in front of me trying to shield my personal space.

"Tell me again", he got a hold of my wrists, "Why are you here"

"I want to talk to y-you about the biology project. P-Please stop...!", I struggled through his grip. He was backing me to the couch, and his imitating presence made the matter even worse.

"Is that so", he pushed me down on the couch.

I was still sitting straight. THANK GOD. However, he had his knee between my legs trapping in place.

"Why do you always do this", my face flushed red.

"What do you want to talk about?", he dogged my question.

"Um... When do you want to make the PowerPoint?", I looked at everything but his eyes.

"I'll do it alone. I don't need your help, short stuff", he whispered.

Oh, God. Not again!

*GULP*

"N-No! It's a pair of work. P-Plus I haven't gotten over the pictures", his hands tightened on my wrists on my sides.

"You still didn't see the pictures?", he was amused.

Why though? Please don't tell me that there are horrible pictures. Not that I remember taking bad ones.

"Give me the camera", he pushed me down on the COUCH looking at the camera around my neck.

GET OFF ME! HE'S GOING TO BREAK MY CAMERA.

I don't trust him! What if he never gave it back? What if he destroyed it?

"No! I haven't agreed that you can work on it alone", I struggled.

"I didn't ask for your opinion, short stuff", he kissed my shoulder going all the way the hem of my neck.

Heat radiated from me, like the sun in the middle of summer.