5- Am I wrong

Jungkook's POV

7 pm

I grasp both the glasses in my hands and move to the living room of this cold house. The newness of this place doing even more bad to me.

"Thanks." She takes what i give, keeping one for myself. I sit down beside her. Not anything else being told or done, i stare at the tv simply, raising a hand to have a mouthful sip of this red wine. I don't know if i miss the old times or the time when i was being kept in the dark.

"How old is that girl?" A strange question leaving my wife's lips brings me to present. I look at my left, at her, and i frown in some confusion. "Which girl?"

"The one who i saw today in the morning. Is it not obvious?" I sigh, taking another gulp of the alcohol. "She's nineteen, why? Anything wrong?" I ask, putting an arm above the sofa's head to lean ahead and rest back my head on the sofa.

"No. Nothing's wrong." Her eyes contrasting with her response reassures me everything is.

I breathe out deeply to lighten my chest. The glass is all empty now, so i keep it away. Not liking the voices inside my head at all, i get up in a restless way.

I go to the kitchen and bring the bottle to pour just a tiny bit more into my glass, this amount still very less compared to what i want but cannot have. "Do you want more?" I look at her glass empty and ask, licking my lips.

Celine hums, smiling. I pour the same amounts of wine in both of the glasses and keep the bottle on the table, not bothered to go and keep it in the kitchen.

I take two shots and allow myself to finish again. I feel much better now. She grabs my arm and out of nowhere, sits astride me. I force my eyes to open as i stare forth at her lips curved in a smile. I don't wish to, but my hands make way to her hips by themselves and pull her closer.

"Are you tired, jungkook?" Celine leans forth, taking the last sip of her drink as i watch into her eyes emotionlessly and see how empty they are.

I cannot even lie, i don't see that glow in them anymore. It's all just dark.

I hum, lost in the ecstasy of the alcohol running in my veins to put me at peace. I lay back my head, sleepy and relaxed. She leans forward and pushes her pursed lips beneath my jaw.

No matter how much i tell myself, i cannot stop wanting it.

"Do you want to have a good start in this cold house?" She asks, hitting my feverish skin with her breaths all around, her lips dragging all across my neck to my throat. I hate it. I just fucking hate it so much.

But she knows what she has over me. It's not something new. Especially for her.

I grab her waist to put her on the side. Opening my eyes, I smile. "Yeah. A fucking good one. Remove everything." I just wish my eyes to be close all the time, unable to see or feel anything else than some ephemeral pleasure.

End of Jungkook's POV

Next day

1 pm

"This is where i'll end today. Make sure to finish that project of yours by Tuesday. I don't want to hear anymore excuses, you get me?" This one puts down his thin golden glasses to taunt me.

I incline my vision, just to glare at him. "I can hear you. Do not need to scream. I will." I mumble, knowing he'd hear me anyways. But it's okay. He is not like those bad old heads in my school. He does not even bother whenever i reply back at his words, he's cool.

Mister zucker sighs, "well i did not scream. But, good. I hope to see it soon, miss park. Goodbye. See you tomorrow." This wide shouldered man giggles and gets up, giving me a judging eye.

I blink my eyes simply and grin, bowing to him. Even if he is only four years older than me, he is my teacher. I must respect.

"Your jacket, mister zucker." I remind him of his stuff which he forgot on the grey sofa. He turns back to search for it and i point at the sofa, making him laugh. He's clumsy for sure too much. That reminds me of my childhood.

"Thanks." He scratches his nape all shyly and goes ahead to leave, not wanting to do something more embarrassing but it's okay. I am more stupid than him. He just does not know this.

I now know that i am going to be all alone, which means, boredom is going to hit me and swim in my head now till the night does not arrive. I pack my stuffs and leave to quickly go upstairs and change into my cute Pikachu onesie. I love this the most. If i could, i'd wear this every time.

I do not lock the door of my bedroom, basically there's no harm in it so that's why. I make it as fast as i can and wear this soft cottony dress to untie my hair from this high tight ponytail.

My scalp hurts. Ouch. I put my books, pencils and all the papers inside my backpack. Then i leave my room to go down, needing to refresh myself by drinking some cold and sweet strawberry milk which is my favorite.

I hear some barking noises from outside. Oh my, it's a dog! I love these adorable things so damn much. I decide to skip my brunch and go outside, for the doggo is more important.

Is that mister and miss jeon's dog? It's so pretty and cute. I'm in awe. I step outside and slowly stand behind a wall to peek at the dog running and playing with the small bouncy ball. It's a golden retriever. It's fur is shining, the bright sunlight hitting the bright soul at the fullest.

---