32- On my tongue

Jungkook's POV

A month later

10 pm

"Gather the stuffs, and take them to the library." I hold my cup of apple juice, and stand up, ready to leave the office. "I'll have a look at them tomorrow morning since i have some work there." I tell one of the staff who works in the nightshift here, and she nods, following my words.

I take a look at my wristwatch, and see that i am late, which means, i've overworked yet again. I just hope i sleep well tonight.

Since she has probably left already, i have to unfortunately go back home without anyone by my side, and this is okay for me tonight, since i feel a little overwhelmed by exhaustion, and i do not want to even talk if it's not with lilac.

I put my jacket on my arm, and hold my laptop bag with the other, and walk down the stairs, the lift being here for me but i don't want to waste any time walking over till there, it's a long way.

. . .

I open the door of my house, and sigh, expecting the same lone air to be present inside. Once it's open, i remove my shoes and walk inside. I keep my bag down on the table, and fall down on the sofa, inhaling deeply like my lungs were struggling for oxygen.

"Lilac?" I struggle to see properly, not knowing why i have difficulty in keeping my eyes open, but damn, is she in that pajama robe which is originally mine?

"Yeah?" She gives a weird smile, but walks up to me slow and carefully, never looking away from me. What's with her? I cannot think easily, nor guess what's in her head, but her eyes are doing things to me, and i love this effect over me which she has.

"Did you work a lot today?" She folds her hands behind her back, but i lean back and spread my long legs wide, trying to be comfortable, but i'm burning inside.

"Yeah i did. How did you reach here?" I frown, putting my arms on the either sides of the sofa's edge, watching her come closer to me, her legs bare and soft, the lacy black thigh garter only decorating the left one, sexily. She looks so amazing, i have no idea why is she looking like this?

"Are you tired?" Lilac comes in front of me, and i give a scanning gaze all over her figure, and then fix my eyes on her, "hmm, but you haven't answered the question i asked."

She climbs up the sofa, and gets between me to sit on my lap, without any words said or anything done to ask for my permission. But it's not like i'd have any objections. "What was your question?" She keeps both her hands on my shoulder, and arches her back, smiling.

"How did you come here, in my house?" I don't care about her weird, suggestive, and seductive behavior, i let her go on, loving it when i see the confidence sparking up in her. It's rare.

"I sneaked in from the chimney." Her reply makes me chortle, and i glance down at her lips, bringing my hands forth to her hips, cupping it to pull her closer, "really? That's good, so where's all the dirt?" I ask her, but my focus stays on her body, and i try to look through this thin silk she has used to cover her beautiful body.

She encircles my neck, coming closer, "it's gone coz i took a bath." She looks into my eyes, her gentle breath hitting my face, and i exhale, moving my body up, getting comfortable.