45- Attirant

Next day

6 am

Jungkook's POV

I come to the reality of the morning, my heavy eyes still not able to open, i feel a hand sneaking over my chest and ending on my neck, this bug tickles me. "Wake up..."

I try to move my head, but feel a burning sensation on my lips when i lick the bottom one. Once her hand sneaks to my inner thigh, i shoot open my eyes and grasp her wrist. Our eyes make an intense and long contact. "Good morning hehe."

She grins similarly like a small cat who gets caught doing mischievousness. I smile at how adorable she can be, "good morning. Were you thinking to maybe startle me by getting me off?"

"Maybe you're absolutely wrong?" Lilac inches closer to my face, but mocks me for thinking about that she was going to kiss me, and she backs off, laughing softly. "Get up, or else we'll both be late for office."

She reminds me that i have to go to office along with her today, and i exhale, shifting on the bed as i keep an arm behind my head, still not able to believe what had happened last night.

I turn my head so i can sit up, and she moves back, letting me space to sit. This feels really special, i feel like it's my first time being in love, and waking up with the most important person, having their presence linger around me. It's all just unexplainable. I never knew i would be lucky enough to feel all this again, and in real. She does something to me, and i will never know what exactly it is.

"Come here. Did you sleep well? It's quite cold. And you've woken up before me?" I bring my hand to her, wanting her embrace to start my day for the better, i ask her to come close to me.

"I did, my sleep was over so i got up to make some food, what about you? You slept well?," she smiles prettily, but shifts nearer to me, and i open my arms to hug her tight as i hum, closing my eyes, and stuffing my face on her hair, liking this sweet scent which tells me that she took a bath already, and is all cleaned up. "I slept too well. You smell amazing."

I cannot even lie, it's making me hungry with the peachy fragrance, gosh. "I took a shower, you have to too." She pulls away slowly, but i smile, still needing her right here, close to me, i don't wanna be so much of a weak person, but in the end, it's what happens to you when you fall in love all over again, and out of all the extremities. "Oh did you? Without me?"

"O-" she moves back, but laughs, getting surprised by my sudden words which are coloring her cheeks into a cute red, "yes, and i had work, so that's why." Not looking at me, she gives me an answer. "You had breakfast?"

"Kind of, i drank a soup, and then went for a shower, and then i came out and made some actual breakfast which i am craving really bad, so if your ass is done sticking to the bed, get up and come along with me for having breakfast, please?" She makes me laugh, and i pull the blanket close to my body, seeing her get up.

"Drinking tea in an empty stomach isn't healthy, so here's some hot chocolate. Do you want marshmallows too?" My angel stands up to take the cup of this goodness, and hand it to me.

"No thank you, this is sweet enough." I take it from her, and smile, watching her do things for me which a wife is supposed to, it's honestly a bliss. I never imagined a girl to be so much of a kind and caring one at the young age of nineteen. "Where're you off to?"