31- Godly deeds

The soft sound of the movie playing, we both stay silent, not speaking a word or doing anything else than resting, and focusing on the tv. I stick close to mister jeon's body, hugging his left arm with my arms, and gazing at the tattoos on his slight tan skin.

"You can leave if you wish, it's late in the night." He turns to me, and speaks in a soft way. "You want me to?" I grin, but look at him in the eye, and he returns the contact fondly, but shakes his head. "No, i absolutely did not mean that. Your dad would be bothered about this though." He licks his lips which are shining due to the beer.

"It's Sunday, so dad isn't gonna be home tonight. He'll be back by next day, in the afternoon." I inform mister jeon what he isn't aware of. "Oh, okay." He smiles for a second, and i notice this.

I grin, and lower my head, liking the small beam he let out when he got to know this. I lean back, and move closer to this man, resting my head on his shoulder, while the both of us are laying lazily on the bed.

I can barely see his features, but the small dim light coming from the bedside lamp, and the tv, help the things to be a little visible, to some extend at least.

When i glance sideways at mister jeon, i find that the bowl of strawberries still having some fruits left in it. I instantly crave for this delicious red sweetness, and also, the whipping cream next to it. So, i sit up slightly on my knees, extending my arm ahead to grab the bowl and can of cream.

Since this man is busy in the movie, and not giving his enough attention to me, i try to fight for it. I move forward, but bend over mister jeon a bit more, and our chests almost touch.

"You got a pretty necklace on you." He chuckles, finally helping me by passing the bowl of fruit to me, so i make an eye contact with him, "thank you. Yours is pretty nice too." I smile, sitting properly, and i pick up a strawberry. "Hmm, it is. But yours is more."

Mister jeon reaches out his hand, and sticks his finger to hold the pendant around my necklace. His fingers brush my skin heavily, making me breathe harder, and i gaze at his eyes.

He does it too, "anyways." He takes his hand away, once he has teased me enough, and i stuff the fruit inside my mouth. "What is your favorite fruit?" He raises this question out of nowhere. I put my sight on him, "watermelon, strawberries, cherries, and bananas, and papayas." I tell the list of these fruits, grabbing the can of whipping cream.

"That's a lot." He laughs huskily, and i look away from him, feeling embarrassed, "yeah. And you? What is your favorite fruit?" I lick my finger on which the cream was there, and he licks his lips, thinking.

"Maybe, it's apples, and peaches." He glances down at my chest, quickly moving his eyes up so i can not observe his gazes. I did anyways. "Wow, that's nice. I like peaches too, but apples are nice." I lean down, and accidentally drop the fruit on his neck, and it leaves the cream everywhere. Oops. It maybe was an accident.

"I- I'm sorry." I hurry to pick it up, and i shove it inside my mouth, not facing this man who i am afraid, knows the reason behind my actions and weirdness. I glance up at him, and watch his stare on me, as he takes the remote to put it away.

I don't know where i get this from, but the confidence is pouring up in me like too much. I bend down, and i lick his skin softly, just enough to clean the cream from that certain area.

Since i do not know if i did a right thing or not, i straighten up, and look at mister jeon in the eyes. The low darkness makes it easier for me to face him, and i see him smiling from the corner of his lips, the cocky one.

"I don't waste food." I give an excuse, and chicken out, feeling too vulnerable after i did everything. I am so stupid.

"Sure, let's take that." He chuckles, throwing his head back, and laying down on his back, keeping an arm under his head. "Oh f-" He curses out suddenly, and i look at him to know why he did it. I see him rubbing his shoulder blades. "Are your shoulders hurting?"