30- Undercover

Jungkook's POV

"This is the graph, and as you can see the percentages, it's quite nice. It's adequate, and we just have to raise-" What's up with lilac? "We've to raise the stocks, and add up in the safest market out there." I keep the files down, and turn around to bend down, and i put my palms on the wooden desk, glancing at all these people, but my attention frequently landing only on this one girl.

"Please go through your assignments once." I ask all the employees to do so, and i breathe out in some ease, sitting down. Since this girl is right in the front, and to my left, i can have a bird's eye on her notepad, and i see that she's busy doodling.

"Won't you check on your work?" I get up, and get closer to her, i ask. She stops her movement, but i bend down to hold the back of her chair, and she turns back, and looks at me, "what?"

"Show me the graphics of today morning." I exhale, but straighten up, and she hands me her work. I grab it, and go to my seat. "If there's any certain doubts, or questions, than you can ask me." I speak out loud to all the staffs, keeping my attention on this one ahead of me, feeling something off with her behaviour.

She has done these really well, and perfect. I don't think it can get any better.

Something touches my foot, and i slide my chair back. "What are you doing?" I see her down on her knees, but she jerks her eyes up at mine, and whispers, "my pen cap, it flew off." Her hand points down, on the ground, and i swallow, her innocent gaze making me ashamed.

"Oh." I move back, and bend to take the cap which rolled towards the beneath of the table, and i hand her the tiny thing, my eyes unintentionally land on her deep neckline, exposing her soft skin which i'd love to see, but not here. "Be careful." I look at her, and say silently, watching her get back on her chair without acquiescing me.

I lean back on my chair, and spread apart my legs to feel comfortable in my tight as hell pants which i don't like at all. But i have to come to office in this. "Okay," i push my hair back, feeling some sweat stick to my hand, and it surprises me, honestly, as i never felt this hot.

"Is there any doubts, any of you have?" I stand up, and go forth to the cabinetry to open it, and i grab hold of a water bottle. "No, sir." All the employs answer in unison.

And i sigh in relief, opening the bottle, to then take some big sips from it, quenching my thirst. "You all can leave." I pass my permission to them, so they all start to get up. I keep my eyes on the girl who's also packing her stuffs which she hardly used, and she gets up with her penguin cute legs to leave. "You wait here."

I make sure she cannot escape soon, and i say that as soon as people leave, going towards her. "Me? Why?" Pretending to be holy like a saint, she points at her chest, questioning me. "Coz i said so." I close the lid of the water bottle, and go to my personal desk, and i sit on it.

"Why were you late to the meeting? It was not just ten minutes. You were fifteen whole minutes late, do you know that?" I inform her in case she does not know, and she presses her lips thin in annoyance, making me raise a brow in doubt. "I had some personal wo-" I cut her excuse off, before she can even complete it, "what was that personal work you had, miss lilac?"

She stares at me, as i do the same for a few seconds, and she breaks it. "Oh it was nothing, i just went to the bathroom, and i found out i got my period, so it took a lot of while. You won't understand of course, you're a man, so why bother knowing?"