21- Messy lips

Next day

8 am

"Happy birthday, mister zucker." I smile broadly at this person who enters inside the house, looking joyful and having a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Thank you so much, miss park." He bows to me, and i step back, "hey it's okay." I close the main door and turn to the side, and mister jeon comes to us, a small plate of tiramisu resting on his hand. "Here is your treat. Enjoy." I stupidly talk to him, and watch the older man giving him the plate of sweetness.

"Oh my, this is the sweetest thing ever. I'm very thankful, mister jeon. Thank you, miss park." Mister zucker laughs, taking hold of the spoon to feed himself a bite, and then look at us, his eyes shining gratefully.

I smile towards both of these men, and my eyes land on my teacher who's a little more cool than i thought he'd turn out. "It's no problem, sir. If there's someone you should thank, it's this girl." The man behind me says something that makes me look at him, i turn back and frown at mister jeon.

"No, it's okay. I got to eat cake."

Nothing else really mattered more. My joke cracks in the air and made it tensed, so i glance at mister jeon. And he laughs, and so do i.

"I am just kidding, mister zucker. Last night, i suddenly remembered that it is your birthday today, and then, i suggest to do something special for you. So mister jeon brought home a small cake." I hold my hands, telling these to my astonished professor.

"Oh," he stops once the cake is finished, and i take the plate from his hands. "Mhm." I smile, and rush to the kitchen, keep the plate down into the sink and then i go back to him.

"This is for you." At a sudden, he raises his hand and offers me the cute and pretty bouquet of soft violet shade of flowers. I feel nice about the fact that someone considered to bring me flowers, but what for did he think of this?

"Me?" I ask, chuckling in confusion, as i lean forward to take the little present mister zucker got for me. "Yeah...these were selling by an old lady at some distance from the school road, and were quite cheap, and beautiful to not notice. So, i got it on my way. And since i was coming here itself, i give this to you. Cute lilacs for a pretty lilac."

Oh my god, this is so cute of him. "You're so thoughtful, mister zucker. Thank you a lot, these are very elegant. I'm glad, even though i must've failed to notice that these are lilacs." I giggle, taking the pretty thing from him, looking at his eyes, and seeing something i shouldn't.

"Those are some pretty nice flowers." I turn around at the echoing sound of the intimidating but caring man. "I know right. Mister zucker gave to me."

I excitedly run to him, and bring it to his face, "see." I beam at the man who smiles, and inhales the scent of this amazingly fresh smelling lilacs. "Lilacs sure do smell sweet." The words leaving his lips sound so wrong to my unholy ears, but i love it like hell, and it makes me smile.

Looking down, i turn back and avoid this man's hot gaze, not at all wanting my cheeks to start crimsoning in front of my teacher who has some unwanted feelings towards me.

"So, can we go to start school now, mister zucker?" I keep the flowers in the vase, along with the other flowers, and i ask the person who is very quiet and silent. He nods, "yes, sure." He begins to walk to my bedroom, and i go behind him.