55- Us

Jungkook walks to me, his eyes covered in love, and slight conflicting confusion. "Are you....are you serious?"

I think to nod, and before i could do so, he bends down, but throws his arms around my torso, and the hug being so tight, i get carried up by his buff arms, and happy tears brim my eyesight right then. This is amazing, and it feels so joyful to be able to experience this. I have no thoughts otherwise.

"Bab-" his voice cracks, the sound of it seeming wonderful, and i snivel in his arms. His hold is still tight, and hard as ever, around me. I can feel his heartbeat quickening and rushing, while his body shakes. My heart hastens, and both of us break down in sync. He finally leaves hold of me, putting me down on the floor carefully, "you..." he gazes at me, bringing his trembling hands up to put them on the side of my face, heavy tears staining our cheeks, and his loving eyes gorgeously red, while mine would be full of adoration.

"I love you so much." Losing hold of the words, and pouring out all his feelings about this, he comes forth, and presses his lips on mine.

"I love you too." I lay my open hand on the side of his neck, and pull him closer, unable to describe how happy i feel seeing him so happy, from the bottom of his heart. "I'm a dad now." He mumbles in the crook of my neck, chuckling silently, "i waited long for this moment, sweetheart, you have no idea how i feel, I'm...i cannot express the happiness, oh my goodness. I'm gonna have my own little baby. Thank you so damn much, i... I'm gonna go fucking stupid." He lets our foreheads remain in touch, and our red noses nuzzle each others, this whole world seeming to have gone. I laugh, but peck him softly on his salty lips, "you're not going stupid, don't say this. I've been dying to tell you. I'm thankful to you as well, this belongs to the both of us, jungkook. It's ours. Our baby."

The reality hitting him, he gets even more happier, he looks into my eyes, but says nothing else, both of us a teary and happy mess. "I love you." He leans down, and kisses my forehead, showering me with his love and blessings, "and i love you too, sweetheart." He laughs, but glances down at my body, sending butterflies to my tummy, i snivel.

"I love you both." I wrap my arms around him, and express my love for both my humans, being grateful, and standing over the moon.

Next day

7 am

"Good morning." I open my sleepy eyes, being cold because of this thin fabric surrounding my body, so i shift upwards, and snuggle closer to this man who's already up and sipping on his morning drink. "Good morning, darling." He keeps his cup away, and puts an arm on me, "had a good sleep?"

I nod, smiling up at him, liking the view I'm getting from this angle, my head laying on his manly thigh. Jungkook cracks a charming little smile, bending down, he tucks a kiss on the corner of my lips, making my morning the best.

"When did you wake up, eh...it's seven a.m. now so i suppose you woke up an hour before...?" I look at the wall clock, and see that it's the time when we're supposed to wake up, but jungkook is already up, and having his coffee. "Oh," he takes his cup, and swallows a gulp of the caffeine, "i woke up just half an hour ago. I had a good sleep, so i woke up before the alarm. And i kind of skipped bath."

He laughs cheekily, licking his red tempting lips, urging my heart to smile too, "that's a bad man. That's a really really bad man."

I tease him just coz i am feeling a bit silly, and he breathes out his mouth, but eventually smiles at my dumb behaviour, "aight. I'm bad. You are good, so get up, little sweetie. You have to take a bath, and then feed my baby." Feed his baby...?