36- Only compass

Next day

5 am

The long and buff arms suffocating my body tightly, he makes me breathless, and it wakes me up from the sweetest slumber.

I turn to the man who's already woken up, which i can sense by the way he is not snoring anymore. He turns on the bed, and hides my face in his embrace even more closely. I don't smile yet, but just shift closer to him, and sniff in his warm manly scent, this which i love a lot.

Both of us not saying a word, but still being the coziest, in our warm embrace. I incline my head up, but now open my eyes fully, and mister jeon looks down.

Our eyes meet, and so much happens in just three seconds. I cannot describe those tingles.

His slightly chapped, but still, pink lips curve upwards and form a shining crescent. "Good morning, baby." He makes my heart boom, and the unhidden grin instantly lights up on my morning ugly face, "good morning, mister jeon." I reach up, and peck his chin, the bubbly feelings never disappearing from my body, ever since last night.

He rubs my shoulder, the one his veiny and tough hand was cupping since so much time, and he bends his head down to kiss my head. "Did you sleep well?" He straightens his back a little, so i sit up, and i cross my legs to be comfortable. "Mhm, what about you?"

I smile, hiding that i am feeling butterflies in my stomach by the way he's looking at me, and the way his soft smile never fades. "I did too, in fact, i slept very well. Like a baby."

"Like a baby?" I chuckle at this cute sentence he used to describe his dreamland, and he nods, "yeah." I stay silent after he confirms his statement, and i glance down at his naked upper body, some parts covered in beautiful tattoos, and other areas being just skin, but still looking heavenly.

Mister jeon stretches out his tattooed arm to me, "it's going to be six am soon, we still have some time left before office starts, so you can sleep more if you want." He brings his hand to mine, and i whirl my head to him, after glancing at the wall clock.

"No." I straightaway shake my head, and see his eyes peek down at my breasts, it's tempting for him, i know it. I'm just wearing a black lacy bra, so my skin is discreetly visible. I get closer to him, and lay down on his arm which was not under his head. "I have to go home, take a bath, prepare some breakfast, and then get ready for office."

Mister jeon does not say anything further, but he turns his head towards mine. I pull the blanket higher, and hide us cozily under the softness of it. "You're eating here."

He speaks out in his deep morning voice, the raspy words echoing in my ear since his lips are just next to my ears, i smile. "No, you're going to be all trouble-" He cuts me off, "do not speak, i haven't asked for your opinion. There's waffles, and strawberries. Have it, and then leave."

Mister jeon being the kind gentleman, tells out to me, his voice sounding more deeper and authoritative now that he's putting up his decision. "Okay, sir!" I see sideways, and grin.

. . .

"Come, take this." Mister jeon comes out his bedroom, while i sip on the orange juice, being totally absorbed by this tonic flavor. I get to him quickly, making a beeline through the corridor. "Do you know how to tie a tie?" He hands me my thigh socks, and asks, glimpsing down at me. A black necktie in his hands.