22- Under this blanket

End of Jungkook's POV

A week later

7 pm

I bring my books, and notebooks along with my pencil pouch, to the sofa and lay them on the ground to do my homework. "I had a talk with your dad the other day."

"About what?" I ask the man who's above me, doing something in his phone, and my sentence gets him to look at me. "He's coming back soon. His works are done early and better, so it might be tomorrow itself."

Okay, it's not a good news. "And, he informed about your graduation, which will be in around, a month or so." Mister jeon explains everything my father must've said to him, and which i know.

"I know that, mister jeon." Not in the mood to elaborate much, i keep my gaze down on my book, and let the silence spread in the air. I open the notebook, and pick up my pen to work on the psychology questions, the ones which mister zucker will check tomorrow.

"What're you working on?" His question assures me how everything will turn back to the way it was, blank and dull, and colorless as ever. I raise my head, but look in his eyes, "my homework."

"Okay." Mister jeon hums, silencing the awkwardness i suddenly feel. He moves his eyes away, and leans down to pick up my notebook. He opens the back of it, and tries to see for something like doodles or, anything which may catch his eyes. I know it. And ever since i was a kid, i never wrote, or drew anything in the back of my notebooks, which others might see.

I  don't even realize how used i've gotten to see this man, and living here, that i am scared to go back now.

"You have a beautiful handwriting." This sudden compliment coming from him makes me smile, i look towards him. He holds my book with gentleness with his veiny strong hands, and gazes down at me, his eyes soft but still having something deep and dark going on in their shine.

"Thank you, i worked hard for it." I chuckle nervously, and reach ahead to grab what's mine. "Wait a second, what's the hurry for?" This man holds the book away from me, seeing it.

"I have to write." I get back, and raise my knees to snatch the notebook. Mister jeon acts like a kid, and laughs, moving away to keep this thing away from me, and not let me breathe properly. I puff out in slight anger, and open my mouth to yell at him, "give me!" He finally hands me the book, and i stare at him, grabbing my notebook harshly.

Since he does not say anything, i don't too, and i turn around to continue what i was doing. I write down today's date in it, and just when i bend down, his voice catches me off guard.

"I've got some fine pair of eyes, hypnotizing, and trancing, and as deep as the sea of grey waves which make everything sandy, right?"

Holy crap.

No, this cannot be a reality, i am dreaming for sure. It's a nightmare. Damn my insomnia. "And the candies of strawberry, they are sugary. And what do they remind you of?" His lips.

"It's just an imagination." I don't even bother to put an effort in lying in front of the shameless man who surely went through my diary. "I love how well you described those things. It's like very fine, i didn't even knew it was all about me, until i read my name."