11- Butterflies

. . .

He stops the car right at some distance from the park, in the open. "Are you feeling too hot?" Mister jeon asks, so i tell the truth using my head. I shake my head. At the sight of my answer, he turns off the ignition of the car and breathes out, leaning back on the seat to sit more comfortably.

I move backwards too, and keep my head back to have some time of peaceful silence. Something i did not experience in quite some while. Something attracts me.

His tattoos. And his hands. I turn to my side, and i gaze at mister jeon from so close for the first time. There's something wrong with me, for i find his hands really very pretty and manly. I don't know how to describe that feeling when i see the movements of his arms, and especially when his tattoos are jutting right in front of my sinful eyes.

"Do you need something?" The sound of his voice suddenly asking me, surprises me. "I don't. Why?" I look up into his grey tint in the eyes, and smile, asking back. He gives me this response too, cutely, "you were looking at me like that, so i thought, you needed something."

Chuckling, I drop my gaze down from his sharp one, because i cannot look at his eyes for long. "There's some time still left though. Let's go get something?" He holds the steering wheel with one hand for a second and looks down at his luxury wrist watch. "Sure." I agree with this. I just feel hot from everywhere. I have to get off this car.

Mister jeon licks his lips and grabs his keys before he gets outside. I pull down my dress which rode up and revealed a lot more skin than what i would want to like. I see him locking the car and then he looks towards me as i walk up to him slowly.

"It has got colder. Take this and cover up." He straightens up and turns to me, towering me with his tall height. I look down cluelessly and he puts his big leather black jacket around my shoulders, warming my body and heart with his sweet action full of care. I smile once he gets up and gives me a soft stare. "Thanks for this. I'll bring one from next time."

I speak slowly, not at all regretting that i did not bring a jacket along. His is a thousand times more warm and comfortable to my body. Mister jeon smiles from the side of his thin but red lips, "it's alright. And, yes, make sure to. Or you'll catch a cold."

"Mhm, i will. Now, let's go." I nod and move my hand to his big one to grab it. He grabs my hand tighter and warms the whole of it, walking towards the café areas of this place.

"There's this one place i know, that serves the best coffee and cakes. I'm sure you're gonna like it." He turns his head to me and looks down, speaking probably about his favorite café. And, so now i am even more excited to explore this space, now that i know that mister jeon likes it.

"Hello, have a good time inside." The lady standing near the entrance of the restaurant bows to us and i give a smile back to her, politely. This one beside me bows to her and then we go in.

I sigh in some weird disappointment when mister jeon leaves me hand to go near the counter where all the various kinds of drinks and cute and pretty pastries are arranged. "Pretty, aren't they?" He notices the fondness i have for these things, maybe in my eyes and chuckles.

"You can choose whatever you want." He tells, coming closer to me. I turn to look at him and he nods, "go ahead, sweetheart." He cracks a sexy but alluring smile down at me and i melt, unintentionally.

There's so much to think and to pick, i cannot think. "Well, i feel kind of lost. These are all so pretty. Can you help me choose one, mister jeon?" I ask, stepping forth to stupidly grin.

"Yeah sure," he takes his hands out of his pockets and comes behind me. "I think this one is pretty cool, and it is of rose and vanilla flavor so it's going to taste good too. What do you think?" He leaves no space between our bodies and inclines his arm to show me the one kept in the lower section, around the corner.

Even though i am hyperventilating from the sensations i feel inside my veins and body due to the closeness of our bodies, i keep my cool and think properly. I try to.

"It's a great choice. I pick this one." I point to the glass shelf and this man behind me hums, moving away to finally give me some cool air to breathe. "Please give this one and two large cups of iced americanos." He tells the person behind the counter.

"Is that all you need, lilac?" He stands ahead, and glances behind me. "Yes, that's all." I wear his jacket and it feels very comfy, the sleeves hang down a little and i wrap the two ends fully around my torso, and yet, it reaches to my thighs. "Thank you." Mister jeon never forgets to be kind and then takes the paper bag in which all the stuffs are packed.

"You wanna sit in here, or go back to the car?" He clears his throat. "In the car." I answer to acquiesce the question, and mister jeon looks at me for a short moment before he grabs my hand and we walk outside of this cute but cozy café.

We reach to this black car quickly and i sit inside as mister jeon does it too. "Ah it's cold as heck." He turns on the car, laughing softly and it makes my ears mellow.

He turns on the heater for it to be warm inside this small space after he swears all cutely, unable to bear the cold. I feel like i did a bad thing by borrowing his jacket, "hey, you take your jacket. I'm all right n-" He cuts me off, "keep it around your body. I do not want you to catch this cold." He deepens his voice and i look at him.

"Here's your drink, and the cake." He offers me the large and gigantic looking cup, and the small box of the pink and red cake. "Thank you for this." I thank him again, finding it difficult to tell him how i wish i paid but i have no money with me, basically, i am broke.

He maybe notices it through my eyes, and he leans closer to me, almost freaking the hell out of my poor heart. "You're welcome. I don't want you to feel like i did some favor upon you, lilac, you hear me? It's my responsibility as your dad's friend and, also as someone he can trust with all his heart. I know he left no cash with you, so it's alright."

He calmly speaks to me, staring deep into my eyes and his smoothly stern words make my heart soft, but for once, i confirm with myself that he cares for me and tries to make me feel comfortable, only because he is someone that my dad told to keep an eye on for me.

I smile, but still feel a piece of my heart sinking. Anyways, i take the drink and the box of cake from his hands and our fingertips brush past each other hotly. "Enjoy your meal." He grins.

And as i take a first sip of my cold coffee which tastes exceptionally good, the sound of the first firecracker bursts my ears. I see the crowd forming outside and mister jeon turns to me, licking his lips on which the foamy coffee cream was there. "I'm going out to take pictures." I look at him, and keep my stuffs on the place meant for it, and my cup in the cup holder. And, i go out.

"Wait, lilac. Come here, there's some high hill over there, let's go there." Mister jeon grabs his coffee to take it outside with him and we then rush together towards a hill kind of area where the fireworks would be visible even more easily. It's not crowded at all here. I like this.

"This is surreal." I take my phone out and click a few pictures and a short video and then i keep this inside my bag. "It is, very." He stays by my side and i turn to take a glimpse of him.

I find his eyes on me and he smiles. I look away and up at the beautiful colours spreading high up in the sky, feeling warm and safe because mister jeon's jacket is still around my body, to keep me warm and reminded of this one person. I hate the way i think and feel.

But It's so hard to resist, and stop my head.

---