52- Life's not easy

End of mature content

Jungkook's POV

Next day

10 am

My senses coming alive, my eyes struggle to open due to the bright sunlight being reflected on my eyelids constantly, i blink, but cover my eyes once i open it for a second. I feel someone clinging onto my leg, her arms wrapped tight around the muscles. I smile.

This is the best morning i've woken up to, and i know, it'll always remain one.

I shift a little, my body still feeling numb, and kind of weak, but i turn to my right, and  bring my hands down to grab her and not her stay in that improper position for long, as it might do bad to her body and cause even more pain. I gently put her next to me, and she turns towards me, not waiting before scooting here, and snuggling into my arms cozily.

"Good morning, my little one." I beam widely, holding the side of her angelic face, seeing her opening her eyes for a millisecond, but she shuts it right then to not let me notice.

Hearing me greet her softly, she slowly opens her eyes, but blinks cutely. "Good morning." Her voice totally softening my heart, i lose control but go and kiss the softness of her cheek, and then retrieve back, trying not to grin, so i lick my lips. I look at her, and she does the same, but i can see that she's kind of tensed, or maybe, bashful, after all that we did last night.

I don't wanna remember, it's not gonna calm me down any better, it's still damn playing it my head all over. Our sweaty skins, her whines, those moans we were giving out like we're insane, and how she kept telling me to go harder, or faster, oh god....

"Uh...?" I lick my lips, feeling dry, and trying to assume what she could ask, and what i didn't hear because i was busy daydreaming. Lilac smiles, glancing down at me, getting me to feel weak, "did you sleep well?" Oh. "Yeah, i- i did." Not understanding why the hell do i feel this way, i lean towards the roof, and keep a hand behind my head. "Did you have a good sleep?"

I ask, looking at her beside me, so she inches up, and lays down on my chest, rolling on her stomach, "i did. I couldn't remember falling asleep."

She laughs cutely, but reminds me of that one moment which freaked me out to the core. "Oh," i smile, "me too." I lay a hand over her back, tracing my fingertips over the tattoo she has here, and she inclines up to gaze at me in the face, her cheeks catching a pastel shade of cherry, and it melts my head badly, i simply trace my skin on hers, and look in her bright brown orbs. "Were you scared?" She laughs, bringing up this topic which still makes my nerves shiver.

I lick my lower lip, exhaling out, "i was, a lot. I...really couldn't understand if you were just too much euphoric, or you were experiencing some kind of effects which happen before a person faints, and you really just stopped moving after that, but...i-" I lose my words, sort of proud, but still blaming myself for causing her to faint last night.

"You still couldn't stop." She says, laughing, poking my veins with a sense of guilt, and i smile anyways, now that it's all okay.

"I was scared, okay?" I have no balls to deny her words, but yeah, "you caused me to keep going, i was unsure of your movements, so..." i remember the way i was still thrusting deeply into her, giving every inch a touch of her core, and how bad we went, but still so rough and warm.