44- Up and down

Jungkook's POV

I open the door of this horny one's bedroom, losing my head, and feeling the heavy urges grow higher inside of me like anything. I want her to do whatever she wants, and however she wants. I don't care about anyone, and anything now.

"Hey-" she speaks, fighting her little laughs, and i close the door with my arm to then put her down on the bed. "What you gonna do?"

She sits up, placing her flattened hands down on the mattress, and her eyes gazing deep at mine with sexual needs, she nibbles on her bottom lip, the one i licked uncontrollably. "I don't know." I inch closer to her, feeling my heart beat harder and so much more louder, she chuckles, getting up from her position.

End of Jungkook's POV

Mature content

He walks to me, and i don't even wanna think right anymore, i want his taste. I've been dreaming, and needing it from some long time.

"What do you want to do?" Mister jeon wets his already glossy lower lip by his tongue, taking slow steps ahead to me, i sit down on the edge of the bed, feeling terribly hungry for his erection down there. "Many things." Trying not to give up on my gathered confidence, i fold on of my leg, and bring it up to keep my chin on my knee, my grinning lips toying with my finger and elucidating all the hot nervousness I feel.

A hot laugh echoes from him after he takes a seat on the baggy chair of my room, "oh, what are they?" I swear, i am trying to keep my patience but if it's broken, i don't give a shit.

"Stop fucking with me..." i stand up, my legs trembling without any damn reason, and i stare at him as he gets up. "I'm not even doing it yet." He emphasizes on the 'yet', and comes to me, "i want you to tell me."

He looks down at me, putting up his dominant height ahead my body, and he waits for me to answer. "I wanna taste you."

Not fearing about anything, i take a step forward and stick my torso to his buff one, wanting to feel his heart beat on mine with a synchronization, i cup his nape gently with my right hand, and press my lips on his since he's not showing any signs of ignorance, or unhappiness. I know he wants it too.

"Please..." sounding needy as fuck, i lean up to clasp the soft red skin of his earlobe, and knead it gently with my teeth, hearing him breathe harder and cup my waist, getting more turned on by my actions. He holds my sides firmly.

"You're really so fucking thirsty for my dick?" He derides my emotions badly, but this heightens the hot degree of arousal in my veins, and i move further to join our lips.

He erases every unwanted distance between our bodies, coming forth to cup my hips, and push my body towards his robust one, i breathe out in his mouth, and open my eyes to smile, looking up at his gleaming and bedroom eyes only to get lost in the sexual lust full of love.

He bends down to lift me up, and like a sack of potatoes, throw me down on the bed with some gentleness, and he gets right between me, leaving so space and time away from each other's mouth. I love this so much. He creates the wet and dirty sounds by pushing his warm soft tongue inside my mouth, brushing the ticklish skin of my uvula and causing me to gag a bit. I never knew he could be so much of a needy man.

I get down, under his protective shield of the muscular big physique, our lips busy with each other's, while our tongues intertwined to mingle hotly. He emits a husky sigh, liking the way i suck on his bottom lip so nicely.